Favourite "With Oden On Our Side" track

Vote For your Favorite

• Valhall Awaits Me

Votes: 38 12.4%
  • Runes to My Memory

Votes: 60 19.5%
  • Asator

Votes: 47 15.3%
  • Hermods Ride to Hel - Loke's Treachery (part 1)

Votes: 34 11.1%
  • Gods of War Arise

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • With Oden on Our Side

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Cry of the Black Birds

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Under the Northern Star

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Prediction of Warfare

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
All I can say is that Runes to my Memory and Valhall Awaits me and Cry of the Blackbirds fit the rest of their setlist with being able to scream your ass off with the chorus and i fuckin glove that. When they played in Denver in November my brothers and i were among the few who really knew them, and I screamed every fucking word to all their songs, including Asator but the chorus in that song just isnt waht Death In Fire and Pursuit of Vikings and the others mentioned above are.

Well now ive listened to the album to death since its release and Prediction of Warfare is such a good last song it frickin kicks ass so i vote for this and (very surpised) so few voted on it.

Exactly, I voted for Under the northern star, but prediction of warfare is soo underrated here! Such an awesome song!

I really love the melodies for "Under The Northen Star"... And the guitar solo is totally impressive... Anyway, I hate to admit it, but i'm new to Amon Amarth and i just got hold of 'With Oden on Our Side" and also, "Versus The World"...

Great, if you like this two albums, your going to like the others as well. Buy em all! You will be surprised on what you have been missing out! ;)

Hey I'm new not only to this forum, but also to Amon Amarth (what the hell was I thinking only becoming a fan of theirs now..better late than never)
It has to be Asator, although every track from Oden rules.:headbang:

^Your avatar is hilarious... Uhh I don't remember what i had to say fuck i gotta scroll up... Oh, yeah, I got into AA after seeing them with Trivium and COB, and thank god I did because I left the show thinking they were the best band there, and now that I am much more educated I go into their shows KNOWING they will be the best band there. Not only are their songs the most powerful and heavy and just overall kickassery, but their stagemanship blows away most bands I have and probably will ever see. Props to Gwar, however, that blue blood they spew cannot be topped by anything, even the great Eddie coming on stage and the Devil popping up for # of the Beast.

seriously there isnt a bad track on the album its really amazing amon amarth consistantly comes out with CD's with EVERY TRACK replayable without getting old. i love every track on every album i swear to odin...lol.

1. Gods of War Arise
2. Prediction of Warfare - ESPECIALLY the lyrics ("The fight was short and deadly intense The Irish fought us well But as we gained the upperhand
Their fighting spirit dwelled/quelled") REALLY puts me on the battlefield crushing enemy and seeing them driven before me and hearing the lamentations of their women lol.
3. Hermods Ride to Hel

I am also new to AA. I just got WOOOS and Fate of Norns. I really like Hermod's Ride to Hel on WOOOS. So, I can then assume that ALL Amon Amarth cd's are this good, yes? Fate of Norns is especially good as well. I'll be picking up more soon.