Fear Factory and LoG Tour

look if you like em whatever, but i think they suck, their guitar work was less then average, their lytrics are complete trash, their live performance was fun if you like watching a band stand i one spot doing easy to play music. so yeah im going to still say they suck. their drummer was decent but thats all.

bodom on the other hand slaughters anything fear factory tries to do. the keyboardest has more talent then all of fear factory and all their albums. children of bodoms drummer is simply amazing and he didnt need the 11 piece drum set with 400 cymbals to look good, he played fucking awesome with a 6 piece set. one bass drum.

i cant wait for the new bodom ep then they go on another tour in the US but this time they need to headline. (and no fear factory please)

xBloodOfAThousandX said:
look if you like em whatever, but i think they suck, their guitar work was less then average, their lytrics are complete trash, their live performance was fun if you like watching a band stand i one spot doing easy to play music. so yeah im going to still say they suck. their drummer was decent but thats all.

bodom on the other hand slaughters anything fear factory tries to do. the keyboardest has more talent then all of fear factory and all their albums. children of bodoms drummer is simply amazing and he didnt need the 11 piece drum set with 400 cymbals to look good, he played fucking awesome with a 6 piece set. one bass drum.

i cant wait for the new bodom ep then they go on another tour in the US but this time they need to headline. (and no fear factory please)

It's amazing how COB has so much talent and yet they don't really show off in the show. Now that's something to admire.

perfecterror said:
hmmm... did you have a children of bodom long sleeve shirt on?

No, just a plain black one. I wasn't around there the whole time though, just when Throwdown and Bodom where up. I hung around upstairs when Fear Factory and LoG where on.

Wings of a dream said:
It's amazing how COB has so much talent and yet they don't really show off in the show. Now that's something to admire.

i dont know, this was my first time to see my favorite band so im probably a little biased on their stage performance, but overall i thought they sounded just fucking insane. i loved every minute of it. ive seen better live performances (hatebreed, atreyu, slayer,) but COB was like up there in my top 10 best band seen live.

xBloodOfAThousandX said:
i dont know, this was my first time to see my favorite band so im probably a little biased on their stage performance, but overall i thought they sounded just fucking insane. i loved every minute of it. ive seen better live performances (hatebreed, atreyu, slayer,) but COB was like up there in my top 10 best band seen live.

Common this is only a mini show for Bodom, wait until they headline the US, then we'll get to see the real thing!

perfecterror said:
...well, i don't know... can you post a pic? I saw bodom walking around upstairs during L.O.G.. Did you meet them?!?!

Yeah, as soon as my camera starts working again and I can get a decent picture I'm gonna put it into the picture thread in the off topic board. I think the only time you would have seen me would have been around the beginning of the show, the moshing tended to cause me to lost my place every now and then.

Didn't get to meet Bodom, unfortunately. I did see Janne walking around upstairs but lost him to backstage before I could talk to him.

^ ok. i would like to see your pic to see if I remember you. I am sure if you are from the area, i will get to meet you at another show anyway.
i also saw janne outside when i was in line... he was coming out of the tour bus, and I noticed him... I yelled "hey janne!" but he didn't hear me. We'll meet him next time...haha.

I'll try to get one up as soon as I can. I'm not exactly up to date with technology and things, so it may be a while. So are you from around Va beach/Norfolk or farther out?

Feel free to message me on AIM at anytime as well, if you feel like taking this off the forum.

xBloodOfAThousandX said:

I really disagree with you on that. Although i love Janne on keyboards and he is one of the best ones out their, I think Raymond Herrera is an AMAZING drummer, hell of a lot better than CoBs. You cant even compare the 2. JAnne is to keyboards as Herrera is to drums. Did you listen to his drumming at ALL, or did you just sit their saying, oh CoB could do this, i love CoB so much, CoB is better, man, CoB owned so much more. You fanboyish attitude is so fucking annoying.