Fear Factory - Gone Panzy

Serrated

New Metal Member
Aug 27, 2005
Alright. Can ANYBODY tell me what the fuck is going on with Fear Factory's new album 'Transgression'... With almost every song having acoustic parts to it, and the song 'I will follow,' i have no clue what to think of them now. This is brutal.

I Will Follow is a U2 cover, so that explains that.

But yes, I just heard this new one, and I can safely say it is shit. WHile I wasn't blown away by Archetype, I atleast took comfort in that the band was heading in the right direction. But that was misleading, because this new one is borderline nu-metal.

At least I still have Obsolete and Demanufacture, which are pretty much essential albums, especially Demanufacture. I miss the man vs machine neo-industrial thrash band they once were.

Such is life.

I never heard any of their new albums. (archtype or trans) I've only heard Obsolete (which I own) and Demanufacture, and a few of their old death metal songs. I think they're a better dm band than anything else.

^that they are. and I agree with Archetype being awesome. it wasn't quite the normal fear factory, but it was quite good.

now. fuck, i have no idea, i just bought the album tonight, and i already despise it.

You would just get on the show and start bitching and complaining like all the other black guys.

I'd like to see Cazares put more time into Brujeria. Even though a lot of their lyrics are pretty stupid, they actually sound dark and menacing.