feeling worthless.....

Instead of screaming, you could try to sing along with Soundgarden's cover of "Smokestack Lightning." I'd pay someone 10 dollars to hear someone capable of singing that perfectly live. ;) I don't know. Every once and a while I have to take an hour just to sing along with some songs. "Harvest" is good for that. :)

Originally posted by poet
Listen to Linkin Park or Stanied , Its the cure for all teens that are depressed. :lol:

In my experience, those kinds of bands tend to make teens MORE depressed. Because most of the stereotypical Korn/Linkin Park fans aren't actually depressed. But when they start getting into the bands they feel like they have to fit in with the rest of the fans and the bands' depression. So they convince themselves that their lives are worse than they are.

I know this, because I was once like this. :eek:

When I feel sad or angry or basically any type of negative emotion, I put on the A Perfect Circle cd and sing along with the whole thing. By the end I feel happy and relaxed.
A lot of times singing helps me because then I'm focusing on matching pitches and remembering lyrics and I'm not thinking about my sadness or angriness.