feeling worthless.....

Originally posted by Silver Raven

I've always been able to fix the problems I've had in life. Just some aren't fixable if that is even a word! A lot of my life has been hell. I was able to fix a lot of the things that had happened but sometimes there are things that can't be fixed, so I learned to deal with what had happened. Pretty much why I sometimes feel so worthless. You have some really good advice, much thanks :)

Well, I just hope I could be of any help. :lol:

I know how some things can be out of your control... but things do have to change eventually, likely for the better if they are bad in the moment. :s Maybe I should shut up. :lol:

Running around smashing and screaming sounds soo good right now!!

Then do it. Pick up the nearest thing that isn't PC/internet related, and chuck it through the window. That way, you'll smash the thing you threw and the window. :headbang: :headbang:

Originally posted by TheLedTool

Well, I just hope I could be of any help. :lol:

I know how some things can be out of your control... but things do have to change eventually, likely for the better if they are bad in the moment. :s Maybe I should shut up. :lol:

You have been, very much :)

That is true and with the sweet always comes the sour(Practical Magic). Oh and you don't have to do that, talking to people about this is helping me very much :)

It's been quite a while since I last screamed. I was lying in bed at night thinking loads of dodgy thoughts and getting worked up, and eventually I let rip a massive yell. Everyone in the house came bursting into my room to see what was the matter, and I was just lying there staring at them. It was really funny.

You had to be there... :rolleyes: :err:

blowing off steam? headbanging is the cure.. by the end of a 1hr album, u'll be too dead to think about anything

Originally posted by Black Heart
I never tried breaking things, but screaming is good. I should do it again sometime...hmm...

I've broken a few glasses and bottles lately but that's because I'm just tired and get shakey. It's a lil frustrating when I did that but the release felt really good.

I screamed in the shower the other day and my roommate caming banging on the door wondering what was wrong. I told him nothing and kept showering. But it wasn't one of those just let it out screams, it was a sissy scream!

You've gotta let yourself go, Silver. And if your roommate complains, just give him a slap. :D Or, scream when he's not around.

head banging while beatin the crap out of a punching bag...hmmm...that sounds really good :p

Whilst screaming, and smashing something with the hand that you're not punching with.

Don't underestimate the smashing!

Back to the original problem, you seem to be happy here but not in real life. The answer is simple: do a "Black Heart". That is, spend every waking minute of your life on UM. Then all your problems are solved. :D

Nah, OPETH.

Scream along to The Amen Corner.

"WHITE SUMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" :mad:

I use to punch things but I kinda sorta screwed up my pinkie when I hit a metal poll when I was upset about things in life. Learned not to do that ever again. ouchie

Any suggestions are welcomed Hiss :)

Well this is actually the first time I've really talked to anyone on here,rustymetal. I've seen how people treat others when they have a problem so I thought I'd give it a chance and it has helped so much :)

Opeth makes me feel so at peace!