Female facial beauty

The problem with SJW and feminists has nothing to do with the ideology and everything to do with the fact that the vocal ones are absolutely annoying, word mincing, caustic people. Ya'll need to hire a PR firm to make your image look like less... well not like the terrible human beings the internet trolls representing you are.

"i am going to ignore the message because I don't like how they deliver it"

yeah, ok.

Keep the SJW shit to Mort's thread or I'm closing this one. Jeremy made that clear in another thread.

Let's just keep this to pics of women and all of us trying to understand the Jimmy scoring system.

#1 "After all these years in Japan, I can honestly say that animation (major studio productions notwithstanding) is still mainly considered kids' stuff. There is shockingly little anime on television, and most of it is unapologetically meant for children. The only adults who really get into it (referred to as otaku) are usually perceived by the media as overweight, unwashed weirdos who are probably child molesters."

http://www.cracked.com/article_20118_5-things-nobody-tells-you-about-living-in-japan_p2.html

Sarah Shahi

Sarah_Shahi.jpg

sarah-shahi-headshot-400x600.jpg

134018613_Sarah_Shahi_HD_Wallpaper.jpg

Really like this girl. An 18 for sure

good fuck some of you are whiny

like just out of curiosity do you cry social justice wolf in every area of your lives, or is it just a thing on this forum?

Gee, its almost like we want you to fundamentally change both your ideology and this threads content because we disagree with both, so closing it is ALSO acceptable!

Welcome to a world where I win no matter what.

Yes. Keep that stuff to the appropriate thread like I already requested.

Your mods thank you.

You are like a parent threatening to turn the car around the next time anyone starts any shit in the backseat. It doesn't work when one kid doesn't want to go on vacation in the first place and would rather spend the summer cooped up inside playing video games.

You are like a parent threatening to turn the car around the next time anyone starts any shit in the backseat. It doesn't work when one kid doesn't want to go on vacation in the first place and would rather spend the summer cooped up inside playing video games.

i like the part where you equate this forum to a group of unruly children