FESTIVALS 2006 thread!

im planning to spend a whole year working my ass off in the acid mines then in 2008 go to every decent metal festival in europe.

Draznog said:
im planning to spend a whole year working my ass off in the acid mines then in 2008 go to every decent metal festival in europe.

Bad plan! What if someone robs you? What if I rob you?

I'll probably rob you, you know.

New England Metal and Hardcore Fest

no line up announced yet, but it will be 3 days again....and from what ive read, the Absence has signed on to play, of which i'd love to see again. should be rockin'

eva_dolly said:
not much same bands, Setlist are the same except on diffrent days, diffrent location RiP is in Nurnberg and RaR is a little further out in the middle of no where XD. Not much diffrence RaR has a lager crowed then RiP.

also...im not positive but i think rock am ring is a little bigger...i went last year and it was amazing or it was just the fact they were my first concerts...anyway it was great...

Excess said:
Everyone that goes to WOA is free to join mine and Ralfs burping competition. You just have to choose team... mine or his. (Mine will win.)

I will go on my own team, and beat your flabby asses.

On the festivals for this year, it depends when they are and where I am when they are held, since I might be going to study in either Sweden or Finland. But Wacken and the Humbaw United Spunkorgy are fo shizzle. Maybe Graspop if they have any good bands playing, I think their line-ups were pretty crap. And I say that I will see either Rhapsody or Manowar live this year :lol:
I'll have to check festivalsites.

Heavenscent said:
I will go on my own team, and beat your flabby asses.

On the festivals for this year, it depends when they are and where I am when they are held, since I might be going to study in either Sweden or Finland. But Wacken and the Humbaw United Spunkorgy are fo shizzle. Maybe Graspop if they have any good bands playing, I think their line-ups were pretty crap. And I say that I will see either Rhapsody or Manowar live this year :lol:
I'll have to check festivalsites.

You should come here to Sweden, theres this buscompany that drives to all kinds of festivals. Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Belgium... even Slovania. I just bought this buscard from them. 300 euros and you can travel with their buses where ever you want for a year :Spin: It's great. Those buses are like rolling parties. Almost as fun to travel as the festival itself :D

continental european buses = NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

My pale and firm scottish ass would be raped and fingered every which way from germany to moscow and back.

Excess said:
You should come here to Sweden, theres this buscompany that drives to all kinds of festivals. Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Belgium... even Slovania. I just bought this buscard from them. 300 euros and you can travel with their buses where ever you want for a year :Spin: It's great. Those buses are like rolling parties. Almost as fun to travel as the festival itself :D

Festivalbussen? Why don't they put up an alternative for us norsemen as well?

Excess said:
Exactly. I dont know, guess that they're not big enough. Why don't you start up something like that yourself ? ;)
You norweigans are everywhere anyway so haha.

Hahaha, true, but that's cause every country for us is a cheaper country.

I'm too lazy and too shitty at driving busses to start something like that by myself :p