festivals 2k5

woho! Brutal Assault is gonna be fucking amazing this year - My Dying Bride, Krisiun, Necrophagist, Callenish Circle and there are rumours about Obituary!! Yummie! :hotjump:

marduk1507 said:
woho! Brutal Assault is gonna be fucking amazing this year - My Dying Bride, Krisiun, Necrophagist, Callenish Circle and there are rumours about Obituary!! Yummie! :hotjump:

WHAT???? Is that confirmed?? And what's happening with Muhammed's health?

Northern Lights said:
Face Down
Grave
Loud’N Nasty
The Storyteller
Unleashed
Amon Amarth
Cryonic Temple
Defleshed
Degrade
Fallen Angels
Loss
Minhiriath
P.I.G.
Southern Forest
W.E.T.
Meshuggah
Nostradameus
Wolf
Therion
Tiamat
Spiritual Beggars
Falconer

That's for 2000 Decibel in Bengtsfors, Sweden, on May 21st. I have no idea whether these bands are of any interest to you, but I'm thinking of going there, mainly because of Tiamat :) Not sure about how to get there though...

Spiritual Beggars!!! - Damn. Did you see them (SB)? If so, how were they? They never come here. :hotjump: :yell:

marduk1507 said:
@Tina: I made a thread about it on Necroforum, so you can go there and drool over this fantastic piece of news! Btw. Obituary are confirmed! :headbang:

Allright! I saw your thread there... I haven't really been active there lately, so thanks for the info!
I'll be in Sweden in August, so no Necro for me this time :( Hopefully they'll be back and kicking some ass around Europe later this year. *fingers crossed*

wildfyr said:
Spiritual Beggars!!! - Damn. Did you see them (SB)? If so, how were they? They never come here. :hotjump: :yell:

No, I decided against going in the end :erk: I had been working all week while having a pretty tiring cold and so I thought it was better to rest on the Saturday than to exhaust myself going to a festival and making the cold even worse... I do regret it, seeing Tiamat would've been lovely... bloody health :/ I've never actually heard Spiritual Beggars though, but I assume they're pretty good ;)

They are. But nothing can beat Mastodon!! (although Im not sure if its exactly the same playground)

Btw. NL, if you like Tiamats newer stuff, then you would like them live, but if you prefer the stuff up to Deeper Kind..., youll be quite disappointed. And what is more, Eldund is a really moody singer, Ive seen him singing like a deamon, but also like a dying camel on pot. Still my fav band though, kinda old love affair thats still a bit fresh.