Festivals

Well, it's 1:27 a.m. where I'm at which means today's the day.

Welcome back to the stage Bloodbath, and everyone who is going tonight...you lucky sons-o-bitches...have fun. Rock hard for those of us who can't make it.

here in israel we should have had that "anthemfest" in a week from now with opeth, nevermore, dark tranquillity (3 really favorite bands of mine) + meshuggah and some more shit
fest got canceled yesterday and im pretty sure no one is getting his money back (i already bought the ticket about 2 months ago)

Isn't Mike recording with Bloodbath now to be even able to perform not to mention tour with opeth?

No money back? Wtf? Won't it be delayed or something? Even if it is for a few months?

Well that surely sucks donkey farts.

well yeah they didnt say its canceled they say its "delayed" but opeth already confirmed they wont be performing in the delayed anthemfest and i guess most other bands will do the same.. then they'll host some shitty fest with mostly israeli bands and we all got fucked

Sir Schwanzelot you suck so much you are being fucked sideways!

Hedon- anyway, if they don't give you the money back.. which they really should in case the big names fall back, go and have fun with people and beer ;)

And vomit it back on your face :(

Man if they play in Germany again I'm fucking going with you. Can't afford to loose many more chances..

same here. I was killing my friends yesterday:D from 11 until 12 pm I made them play nothing but Bloodbath despite the fact none of them likes Death Metal at all, but it had to be done to help me forget my pain:D

You know when at the universities the more advanced students have the right to make the newcomers suffer?

What I would do is make those newcomers headbang to Death Metal for half an hour, every day, it would be a nice comeback from all those ridiculous songs they made me sing.. oh the pain, I made a deal where I signed not to be "touched" but neither be able to "touch" later..