Fiction - Australian version

Thanks for the link , and sorry , I haven't see it before. I have bought it in this website , but fiction is NOT in stock actually.
Thanks again

I downloaded both bonus tracks, and I don't feel bad at all about it. If Dark Tranquillity release an EP with both of them on it, or release a deluxe edition of Fiction with both bonus tracks, then I'll buy that. But screw buying the Japanese edition AND an Australian version (which would cost over 50 bucks, easily) for just one extra song on each. I absolutely HATE it when record companies release different editions of the same album with different bonus tracks, and you have to buy more than one copy of the same album just to get all the songs.

Take the new Dimmu Borgir "In Sorte Diaboli". You have the US version with an exclusive track, same with the European version, same with the Japanese version. So basically if you're a real fan of the band and want all the songs you have to buy 3 fucking editions of the same album for the three extra songs. :mad:

Downloading music in violation of copyright law doesn't make you any less of a hardcore fan as long as you buy their stuff legally once its available.

Your status as a legitimate fan is probably not what the law is interested in.

As much as I would love to hear enticing stories of how you all have learned to speak Russian downloading illegal mp3s from the Internet, I think it's safer if you keep these stories to yourselves. Publicly admitting to committing a crime is a foolish, albeit sometimes noble way to go.

Your status as a legitimate fan is probably not what the law is interested in.

As much as I would love to hear enticing stories of how you all have learned to speak Russian downloading illegal mp3s from the Internet, I think it's safer if you keep these stories to yourselves. Publicly admitting to committing a crime is a foolish, albeit sometimes noble way to go.

I never said I downloaded anything illegally.

Also, how did DT/Century Media choose which country got what bonus track? Why didn't the Aussies get "a Closer End" and the Japanese "Winter Triangle"?