Is FICTION The Best???

I like one or two songs off Figure Number Five, it's just there's a few songs that are... this is a harsh thing to say... clearly numetal. They're pretty gross.

But that did increase my appreciation for Stabbing the Drama, because I thought they were going more towards a Figure Number Five-type style, and they did not.

On topic, I think the Gallery is DT's best album. Hands down. But the usual posters have heard me say that a million times before. I don't think my opinion on that can be changed. I always hope for it every time DT releases an album, and they don't disappoint with the awesomeness of these albums (except Projector, which I think is their weakest album). But they still haven't convinced me otherwise, Fiction being a pretty damn good album and all.

Haha i like numetal but i dont think figure number five was really numetal, but i can see it being considered more mainstream. ive noticed everyone always chooses the gallery but im not sure why. i think its mostly because of that 'first album u heard by that band' feeling that sticks with you. figure number five was the first soilwork album i heard, for dt the first one i really listened to was fiction, althought i liked character a lot too. i just wasnt really exposed to all of their other albums at the time. but once i was, all their stuff started growing on me and now i even like their septic broiler demo tape lol. i guess id say their weakest was skydancer and everything before that. i really feel like they have constantly been improving with each album, except id choose projector over haven, and then fiction, character, and damage done over we are the void, although it is a close call for me between we are the void and damage done...