"FICTION" expanded edition available on the US tour

cool package and it seems worth to buy Fiction a seond time.
I hope this reissue will see european light too.
oh cool, just saw "european release june 23"

This'll be my third time :p My preordered one, the vinyl release and now this. Hopefully they'll have some at the Chicago date.

It's still delayed, hopefully available within a week.

Within a week? It should be available at the local discOrama by then
but I have my doubts about that?
Its not listed on the Century Media shop(www.cmdistro.com),
all new CD are listed on CM at least a month or more before they are officially released.
I inquired about it at a couple of local music shops, they checked incoming
music for the next few months , its not listed?

All good things come to those who wait :D

I hope it will be at least on sale for the US release date, so I will be able to order it and don't have to wait until it will be released in Europe. If anyone finds a shop that has it available and ships internationally, feel free to post a link.

I hope it will be at least on sale for the US release date, so I will be able to order it and don't have to wait until it will be released in Europe. If anyone finds a shop that has it available and ships internationally, feel free to post a link.

PayPal me the money, and I'll take care of it.

Well, if a shop in the US has it and accepts paypal or visa (which should be most), I will be able to order it directly (not that I wouldn't trust you, but that way it is faster).
I guess it won't be available on the tour much earlier than in the shops anyways.

Amazon.de had it up for preordering for a while (for the European release date), but I just checked and it is not there anymore.
US release date is supposed to be Tuesday. I hope it will come soon.

Tuesday has come indeed, I will hit the stores when I wake up, but I couldn't find the re-issue anywhere online, even on CM site.

Tuesday has come indeed, I will hit the stores when I wake up, but I couldn't find the re-issue anywhere online, even on CM site.
Try asking for "A Closer End" then, something tells me you will have more chances to find it. :rolleyes:

Was out and about today in hopes that Fiction Expanded(USA release date 27May08) would be in the stores, went to 4 places that sell CDs, no luck
Last night I checked on line discs sellers, only thing I found was this on GEMM ...
http://www1.gemm.com/item/DARK--TRANQUILLITY/FICTION-d-EXPANDED--EDITION/GML144091909/
its not in stock plus its a little pricey at $49 plus postage but maybe in the EU,€30 is a bargain
I'll be in Pittsburgh next Tuesday, will check for it there. Hoping it will show up here before then?
This Expanded will be a real treat for me as I have not heard the 4 extra songs
For all those 'O, woe is me' I bought Fiction in past,
remember the only true support for any band you care about is with your bank account
Be like me I'm going to give my copy of Fiction to someone who does not have it when
I find the Expanded, you got to spread the word.
In fact I'll buy a few copies, they'll make wonderful gifts

@ plintus, any luck in the City of Brotherly Love?

[ame]http://www.amazon.de/Fiction-Expanded-Dark-Tranquillity/dp/B0019K9O34/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1211908902&sr=8-1[/ame]

It says it will be released on June 20th and will be sold directly by amazon.de. Price is 20.99€.

I guess the album got delayed. What's really annoying about this is that they only first mentioned this Expanded edition like 2 weeks ago. So what the hell happened in 2 weeks that held it up from being sold? Maybe those dumbasses over at Century Media should have been sure their release date was correct before letting people know just 2 friggin weeks ago, because now you have probably people all over the US racing around to different stores looking for it only to be disappointed. What a waste of time! :bah:

Last hope "long in the tooth" don't have it. Nick tried to look up and didn't find ANY info.

Yeah, I don't see info on it anywhere. Not at Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com, FYE.com, etc. Not even anything on ebay. So I'd love to know how this Deluxe Edition made it out into some press release but not to any of the sites or stores. :guh: