Finally "Rooms Of Anguish" came in Greece ..

IOfTheStorm

Gogol Bordello
Mar 28, 2002
Athens-Greece
www.monolith.gr
...and i got it.
the album defines perfection it is a fantastic music trip
the production is much better than the first album's production
and Chris Salinas reminds more Ray Alder now than Geoff Tate ..
congrats.-
it has like ... music ideas that other bands dream to have in a whole discography ...
it is a pure masterpiece

IOfTheStorm said:
...and i got it.
the album defines perfection it is a fantastic music trip
the production is much better than the first album's production
and Chris Salinas reminds more Ray Alder now than Geoff Tate ..
congrats.-
it has like ... music ideas that other bands dream to have in a whole discography ...
it is a pure masterpiece

WOW!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Those are some awesome words to describe how you feel about our latest. :)
We truly appreciate your kind words, and are happy that our disc has finally made it to Greece... maybe one day we can too. ;)

~D

Chris H. -Power of Omens said:
we put a lot of time and effort into making it what it finally turned out to be-

Isn't that the truth!! Even when ya'll thought it was done, it wasn't done..hehe..

Look at all the cool cds that came out of it tho..the original mix (also known as the 'Dave was up all night f*cking with this before leaving for his mini-vacation' mix), the Elevate mix (also known as the 'if we have to wait for the release, then we're redoing the dang thing' mix), and the Metal Ages mix (also known as the 'omg this cd is finally gonna be released after all' mix)..hehe!

Speaking of our CD being available in Greece, Alex just recently did an interview with a Greek magazine called RockOn
I can't read Greek... so I really don't know which issue or month, but this is the cover of the magazine:
cover_4.jpg
The website for the zine is: http://www.rock-on.net/

It's a very very cool and classy magazine...with each page in full-color glossy print. For any of our Greek fans, you may want to check it out. :)

~D