Finally!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH ALTEREDMINDEATH YOU ARE THE GREATEST HUMAN EVER MADE! THANKS TO YOU, I'M GOING TO HAVE BLACK FOR FRIGGIN DEATH IN MY HANDS TOMORROW. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i don't think you'll have it tomorrow. they won't ship before 13th of November.
but why the hell won't season of mist start to let customers pre-order Black for Death... same thing happened with Uber

oh btw, does that Origin cd come in a special package? slipcase, digipak? or just a regular jewelcase?

season of mist usually lets people buy black their new albums one week before the actual release date. I supose they do it just to make sure it arrives home on the official date :)

karpsmom :) you always have the solefald albums the first :) i still remember when you got red for fire and what you did for me :)

omfg why the fuck did they already ship it..? (not that i didnt wanted you to have it first karpsmom, lol).
hate it when they can't stick to the ACTUAL release date. crap
enough said.. gonna get my copy tomorrow.

You can't blame The End for that. The only reason they have it for shipping is because Season Of Mist gave it to them already. Season Of Mist always ships their releases before the actual release dates. I was able to order (not pre-order) the new Sturmgeist album 10 days before it was actually released. I'm sure you'll see Black For Death on SoM's mail-order site a few weeks before November 13th.

Oceana said:
karpsmom :) you always have the solefald albums the first :) i still remember when you got red for fire and what you did for me :)

hehe, what can I say. There's always the crazy obsessive fans out there. I can't deny I'm one of them when it comes to certain bands!

Ekkratuj said:
No special packaging, I was a little disappointed with that. The album seems good, I need to sit on it for a while before I pass judgment.
hm ok, thanks. my ordered copy still hasnt come. aren't we europeans supposed to get the cd's before North Americans...!

I hope Black For Death will match up nicely with the Red for Fire digipak..? what about the artwork and tracklist on the back? and i suppose new pictures of Laz and Corn? damn i'm dying to get my claws on this one... :erk: even worse than at the time Red for Fire came out.. or Uber...

Black For Death matches very well with Red For Fire. It's really cool. The new pics in the album go along with the theme of the pictures on the Solefald page on the Season Of Mist Solefald page.

karpsmom said:
hehe, what can I say. There's always the crazy obsessive fans out there. I can't deny I'm one of them when it comes to certain bands!

I am one of those too believe me hehe. Sadly enough, I live in a country in which around 5 copies of "Red for Fire" have come since the release. And the rest of the albums have never come, I have "PATAI" (huhu sounds funny) because someone was stupid enough to pawn it.

Thank "god" for retarded people hehe :heh: :rolleyes: .

Anyway, "BFD" won't come here anytime soon, so I'll buy it when I go to Norway :headbang: .

Btw, it'd be great if I could meet some/any of you Norwegian guys when I go there. And no one replies any more to me thread :cry: , I feel ignored :cry: .

No but seriosly, I need abit of help on my traveling plans hehe.