finished mix (5150+Recto)

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
here. here's another mix...
I've just finished it, so it's actually useless to tell me that it sucks...it's too late ;)

it's NOT my band, so I can't change anything about the lyrics, music, drummer, singer, guitarist, bassist, so it's also useless to give advice on that stuff ;)

don't ask me why I'm posting this then....I wouldn't know what to respond other than that I like this mix (if I may say that about my own work :)).

guits are CS ESP w EMG85 @18v. 808 5150 recto mesa cab 1xsm57

lots of roommic on the snare (mainly my Yamaha sd6445), drums were my Yamaha kit (with some augmenting mainly on kick), bass was Muscman Stingray.....ah, whatever, just ask if you wanna know anything

WF

here's a song of the ame band that I had posted earlier (as a roughmix):

WF2

hope you'll like it
(Keys weren't any fancy vsti or so...just the plain old korg trinity ;) )

Don't care for the vocals too much...but the mix is great! Love that guitar sound! Is that an equal blend of the amps...or is one more dominant than the other?

Backing group is absolutely perfect imo. Drums are so damn punchy and the guitar sound is excellent. After listen to it again, I know, WHAT I don´t like concerning the vocals. It´s the second voice below the lead vocals. It destroys the ref, because the intonation is not perfect. The singer is not bad, definitivly. In some rough moments he´s even cool. The third intervals could also be a problem by down tuned guitars..I always try to avoid it. But all in one it´s a matter of taste, dude! And how you said, it´s too late ----- cause it´s finished :)

Oh my god the kick and snare are incredible :worship:

Guitars are good, but there's too much 5150 ;) And dude, seriously, as for the vox, all I can say is: why have you not bought a tuning plugin yet? :erk: