Firewind Thongs

So...Gus said to me

"I saw that on the forum [talking about firewind thongs] but I didn't actually think you were that crazy".

Well yes Gus, yes I am that crazy!

So I got Firewind to sign my thong. I was like what, 4th or 5th in queue with Emy & Katie (Greek flag girls!). The appeared to be all mildly amused, which is always a good thing, eh? :)

Here is a picture of said signed thong:

pict1750ss6.jpg

I love you Firewind. And Gus, Bob, Mark, Petros, Apollo...if any of you are reading this....when I see you next at ProgPower Scandinavia, you all get your very own thong to keep :kickass: METAL AS FUCK BTW! Just had another genius brainwave.....I might even get your names or FACES printed on the front! LOL! Your own personalised thong, aye?

AND GUS - due to your comment at BOA I know you read the damn forum! Stop being such a LURKER!!!!!! Haha!!! :D

xx Kirsty

Edit: ALMOST FORGOT THE QUOTE!!! "Look at Gus, he signed right on the minge!!!" - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! :p

Edit: ALMOST FORGOT THE QUOTE!!! "Look at Gus, he signed right on the minge!!!" - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! :p

LOL well someone had to say it :yuk: bet that made you moist, didnt it? DIDNT IT?! :lol: I still think you should have got them to sign the one i forced onto you over you jeans hahaha Good job I didn't come with you, I'd have been one of them embarressing drunk girls who gets her tits out to sign...shocking...what are we like :p

LOL well someone had to say it :yuk: bet that made you moist, didnt it? DIDNT IT?! :lol: I still think you should have got them to sign the one i forced onto you over you jeans hahaha Good job I didn't come with you, I'd have been one of them embarressing drunk girls who gets her tits out to sign...shocking...what are we like :p

Haha! Oh aye...forgot to mention! The lovely cavegirl made me put on a black firewind thong over my jeans!!! She actually stood and put them on me!

But aye...it made my byrnjyner moist! Should have got yer tits out Han >.<

xx Kirsty

oooh what does Thong mean in aussie land??

AHAHA kirsty this forum needs to be 18 plus :lol: there are so many things I want to say to that but I'll get booted off for being too rude! having said that ive used some horrific language on the DragonForce forum and never been chucked off.....

I thought the thongs looked hot but I think we need to fashion some sort of french knickers instead, maybe with the band members faces on the crotch!!! big cheese grins and all :D love it!