Firewind Videos

yeah, that'd be nice. The official videos seem to be mediocre but whatever. I don't listen to Firewind for their videos

This is what Gus says in the interview on the Live Premotion DVD. The Live Premonition DVD is only a taster of the full length live DVD that is meant to come out in 2009. They filmed a show in their home town in Jan 2008 where they played songs from all their album including the whole of The Premonition. Live Premonition is an extract from that show.

The official videos seem to be mediocre but whatever.

I tend to agree with what you say. I've watched the Mercenary Man video. I love the song but the video somehow doesn't tick as does the video for Falling To Pieces. It's like there's something missing, but I don't know what.

However, not long ago Threshold released a brilliant video for their single Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams (mind the whole song clocks over 9 minutes) which was like a mini suspense thriller. I really enjoyed that video as I had the impression I was watching a mini suspense thriller where the soundtrack actually flows with the movie. I'm posting it below for all to enjoy.

THRESHOLD - Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams

And I'm also posting the Mercenary Man video here so that you don't have to jump to youtube or myspace.

FIREWIND - Mercenary Man

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats strange, its obviously been through the production process, why hold it off till next year?

Strange.

Perhaps it will coincide with an announcement of an Aussie tour.

Maybe thats the master plan after all this time!

Talking about Firewind videos, have you watched this one? (i bet you have already...). It's nice!
Gus G. plays Eruption.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, the one with the teeth.

do you think it's real or just for fun? there's a fucking 'war' going on on youtube comments about whether he's actually playing it with his teeth.

yeah, the one with the teeth.

do you think it's real or just for fun? there's a fucking 'war' going on on youtube comments about whether he's actually playing it with his teeth.

i think it's just for fun.it's just not possible to play guitar with teeth. if Gus had turned around when he was "playing" we'd know for sure, and none of that "war" would be happening :ill: