First Bodom song...

I can't say what mine is. About 3 years ago, I downloaded Musicmatch, and I listened to the "metal radio" and they played bodom ever like....60 songs. So I can't say. But the first bodom song I knew was probobly Chokehold from GUitarworld may '04 (or was is '05) :S

corn_off_the_cob said:
what was the first Bodom song you heard that got you listening to them in the first place?

mine was Touch Like an Angel of Death....

if there was already a thread...just delete this...
Umm, Lake Bodom. I was amazed when I heard it.

I first learned they even existed through the Defenders of the Faith column in Guitar World. I Swedish kid was playing Needled 24/7 and Bodom After Midnight. I looked them up on my music service Rhapsody. The only album on file was Are You Dead Yet, so I watched the In Your Face vid. After that, I learned more and I fairly like them. Overall, I've only been into COB for three months. First song: In Your Face

shapeup said:
their cover of the trooper
When will this legend of COB covering The Trooper be forgotten?!

Anyway, I heard Silent Night, Bodom Night on some collection album promoting a Finnish radio program 'Metalliliitto'. I got hooked right away. And me listening to that CD was a sheer coincidence because before that I had refused to listen to any new stuff for many years! I had only listened to the 80's metal, or hard rock should I say... :oops: Bodom saved me.

Children Of Decadence. About 5 times. Then I went and bought Follow The Reaper CD - best $15 purchase I've ever made. I've probably listened to it 30 times beginning to end