First Infected Nations Review

by now most of you must have downloaded it....

so speak up, what are your thoughts? don't be shy. or the bunny gets it.

Well I haven't downloaded it, and I won't be, but when Genocide was uploaded to Youtube I couldn't resist. And holy fuck, it's incredible. Those vocals just... words can't explain. Top notch. Epic song. Already love Infected Nations much more than Enter the Grave. :loco:

After listening to a few tracks on youtube, I have to admit I prefer Enter The Grave more, but I'm sure this album will grow on me when I get it. It's still awesome though, it takes a few listens of any song for me to realise just how good it is.

The instrumental, Hundred Wrathfil Deities seems like it should be the successor of the legendary Metallica instrumentals The Call Of Ktulu, Orion and To Live Is To Die, which is extremely awesome as those instrumentals are some of my favourite pieces of music of all time.

However, the real star of the show is the quasi-title track , Infected Nation, which just might be my favourite Evile song ever!

Constructive criticisms: Needs more uber fast thrashy parts (like on Nosophorus), cos those parts on the album are like the best thing ever! Also, I'm not too sure about the new vocals, sounds a bit too much like Matt Heafy from Trivium, I preferred the vocals on Enter The Grave If I'm honest.

Good work guys, I have a feeling that you are gonna reach your full potential with album number 3, which I'm sure will be one of THE essential thrash masterpieces.

I wish peeps would stop giving reviews as I am fuckin dying now to hear this fuckin album

Only another week to though but it's still a fuckin week to long

Im getting it to this,reminding mea bit of impact is imminent:kickass:

Altho there can be only one band

and that band is the offspring

and that song is pretty fly for a white guy

I didn't know where to post this...
I found some "Infected Nations" and "Enter the Grave" reviews in "russian part" of internet
I can translate them into English and post somewhere here. :) (at least I can TRY to translate them)
Anyone interested? :)

I didn't know where to post this...
I found some "Infected Nations" and "Enter the Grave" reviews in "russian part" of internet
I can translate them into English and post somewhere here. :) (at least I can TRY to translate them)
Anyone interested? :)

We are always interested to hear what people think about Evile's albums be it in Russian or English

If you are happy enough to translate for us, then by all means, post it here, I thank you in advance for taking the time to translate the reviews for us

:headbang::headbang::headbang: