• Metamorphosis

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Hundred Wrathful Deities

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • My Parasite

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Yes it was :lol:
I saw em in October, cost me a damn fortune, but HOLY GOD WAS IT WORTH IT. I didn't get a picture with Hetfield though. Saaaaaaaaaaad........

Giving it a spin now for the first time in ages - it's still got fucking power to it. Genocide and Time No More are growing on me more and more.

I still maintain that this is the best album ever made, if not then it's at least on par with The Force (which is also the best album ever).

Back to the subject, my favourite song on first listen was My Parasite.

But now it's Nosophoros!!! One of the best metal songs I have heard in a long, long time!!! The best songs are the ones that take longer to get into I find!!!

Nosophoros.... God I love that song.
My favorites now are My Parasite, Metamorphosis/Hundred Wrathful Deities, Nosophoros and Genocide.

In my honest opinion, you should never listen to Metamorphosis without Deities at the end of it. They complete each other. Some of the best 20 minutes of metal ever created.

In my honest opinion, you should never listen to Metamorphosis without Deities at the end of it. They complete each other. Some of the best 20 minutes of metal ever created.

Keenan, in all the time I have been here, this has to be the best post ever, you acknowledge not only the brilliance of Metamorphosis but it does indeed blend perfectly into 100 Wraithful Deities

I salute you, picking up on this as I wanted to say this for ages but I was withholding in the hope that someone else would see the brilliance of those 2 songs, you did it and I am fuckin proud of you

I'd say a toss up between Now Demolition and Infected Nations for me. The riffs in both songs just blow my balls off everytime I hear them, and live it was the dictionary definition of 'epicness'.