Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Metamorphosis

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Hundred Wrathful Deities

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • My Parasite

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
At 2:08 when it goes "in danger" that put me off the whole song.
Listening again the riffs are awesome and so is the solo. The singing is the main thing that puts me off thought. And at 3:45 is it meant to click?

Mines doesn't click, so yr's is wack.
The vocals are great, Matt's showing a lot of range.

But oh well, some people just have no taste :yuk: :Smug:

;)

I always tend to gravitate towards Instrumentals in Metal albums, maybe its being a guitarist that does it. The minute i started listening to Hundred Wrathful Deities I thought of Ktulu for some off reason.
Its a truely epic piece of music, from start to finish, love the part where it picks up around the 4 minute mark. Ol has some tastey Dime squealies too! Yummeh.
Would love to know how the guys went into the writing process for an intrumental, was it their plan from the beginning to have one on the album?

Don't you all take this the wrong way

But........

Youse all are fuckin clowns

How can no-one see the epicness of Metamorphosis? That tune alone will stand the test of time, I will say if the push came to the shove if I was given the choice of listening to one track for the rest of my life between these 2 songs which I love

Angel of Death or Metamorphosis

I would go for Metamorphosis, that song is so fuckin mature beyond belief that conveys none of the cliche's that you get whilst performing a thrash metal based song, it's multi-layered in so many ways I honestly can'yt understand why nobody picks this one as their favourites, Genocide addmittedly does come a fuckin close second

Damn you Evile, for writing 2 masterpieces that I had to pick one as the best in Infected Nations

Genocide for sure for me. Infected Nation and My Parasite came just behind!

It's been out for a while now, and thus I've been listening to it for a while...and yes I'm still not bored of this album! A truely great release! Thanks!

On my first listen when the album first came out, my favourite was Infected Nation (that's probably why they chose that song for the promo video), but after many more listens my favourite has to be Nosophoros.

I just fucking love the part when the song goes into an epic frenzy and then Matt shouts "SOME ARE WALKING MINDLESS! STOOD IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS!" which is the cue for Ol to unleash a hellfire solo on top of the insane chorus riff. One of the greatest Evile moments imo, and one of the truly awesome moments in metal. Seeing it live would just kill me.

I had trouble deciding between Now Demolition, Time No More, Metamorphosis and Hundred Wrathful Dieties (And the rest of the album really :worship:). All the songs are awsome in their own ways. I voted Hundred Wrathful Dieties because I find myself listening to it everytime I listen to Infected Nations.

I had trouble deciding between Now Demolition, Time No More, Metamorphosis and Hundred Wrathful Dieties (And the rest of the album really :worship:). All the songs are awsome in their own ways. I voted Hundred Wrathful Dieties because I find myself listening to it everytime I listen to Infected Nations.

I normally find myself listening to all the songs when I listen to an album :p

On my first listen when the album first came out, my favourite was Infected Nation (that's probably why they chose that song for the promo video), but after many more listens my favourite has to be Nosophoros.

I just fucking love the part when the song goes into an epic frenzy and then Matt shouts "SOME ARE WALKING MINDLESS! STOOD IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS!" which is the cue for Ol to unleash a hellfire solo on top of the insane chorus riff. One of the greatest Evile moments imo, and one of the truly awesome moments in metal. Seeing it live would just kill me.

Truth