Jun 25, 2008
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/347071/HTBH/HTBH2.mp3

guitar - shecter hellraiser 7 5150 mesa 4x12 1 57
bass - somebass through an ampeg svt4 and my usual basschain
drums - custom spaun kit
vocals - st79

135925903-1.jpg

:UPDATE:

Guitars, drums, bass, vocals... everything sounds great!

EDIT: I love how heavy your guitars and bass are meshed together. What's your bass chain?

Holy fucking wall of guitars. I'm listening on headphones and it feels like a U of sound with the guitars on either side and the bass on the bottom. THere's no real separation between them and it sounds awesome. Then drums/vocals are quite separated, in the middle.

Guitars have a LOT of lowend, but it works. Honestly, there are things you could change, but don't.

sounding good dude. I really dig the snare. Not a huge fan of the kick(although better than the samples i've tried making). You also seem to edit the guitars a bit too tightly. Try extending some of those fades to it doesn't sound so unnatural.

solid though

still doing the 57 on kick huh?....

you're really good man. your drums always sound awesome. maybe you should try selling your samples... ;)

i kind of agree with brian, guitars sound over tighten, but still kick ass. and the bass is just perfect. mind sharing how you got that??

I feel like the over-tight guitars you guys are speaking of was the effect they were going for on that part.

Probably, I guess it's all personal preference. To be honest, the mix was heavy and tight as hell, I really digged the bass tone, good job.

Sounds fucking awesome Ryan, good job dude. :headbang:

Whoever edited the drums did a great job ;) ;)