first listen to Kalmah

PrinnyD00d

Everyone's Bitch
Feb 8, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Visit site
Hey everyone,
So I'm just checking out Kalmah for the first time tonight, and I'm really impressed. We need more bands with interesting keyboards such as I'm hearing. I guess there are only 2 full-length albums, but what seems to be the general preference between them (if any)?

Only the ones for which there are demos from the new album, Hollow Heart, Swamphell, Principle Hero, Human Fates, They Will Return. I will check out the older album at some point when I get the chance to really sit down and listen.

I'd check out the full version of Principle Hero because that's my favorite Kalmah song, hands down. The entire "They Will Return" album absolutely amazes me, to tell you the truth. If I had to choose just one of their albums, it'd be TWR.

i bought the first album first...and it blew me away, heritance of berija got me into the band pretty much. i would have to say that the 1st is there best...just by a hair. but there both so good

Originally posted by flaminfetus
i bought the first album first...and it blew me away, heritance of berija got me into the band pretty much. i would have to say that the 1st is there best...just by a hair. but there both so good
I prefer their first album too:headbang: