Which COB album should i listen to first?

hatebreeder !
then are u dead yet !
and!!!!!!!! PARAAARAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HATE CREW DEATHROLL

I got Hate Crew Death Roll when it came out after I heard Needled 24/7 on the internet, and I think it's a fantastic album, but if I were in your position I would get Something Wild and then go Chronologically as some other guys have suggested.

You'll get a better feel for the band and their development.

Got Hatebreeder and Are You Dead Yet ....Listening through Are You Dead yet? right now....Both are awesome though they are quite different sounding ....Fucking lovin it :headbang::kickass: Next i think I'll try Follow the Reaper...

Exactly stand of your taste of music,
I started with LAKE BODOM track from something wild album!

My sugesstion is HCDR!

For some reason, i just don't like HCDR. I mean it's really good but just not my cup of tea. It's boring except for Angels Don't Kill. I think AYDY was so much better.

Although this was a while back, you should listen to rather Hatebreeder or Something Wild first, followed by Follow the Reaper, then Hatecrew Deathroll, Are You Dead Yet... followed by just any of their singles, Tokyo Warhearts... just anything... any cd they put out is perfect in every way possible.

HCDR is the 'real' bodom, but it's too raw and boring for most. Not very 'mystical' except for Angels Don't Kill.

HCDR is the 'real' bodom, but it's too raw and boring for most. Not very 'mystical' except for Angels Don't Kill.

No it is'nt. The 'real bodom' sound is most expressed in the first three albums. HCDR and AYDY are a strange new version of bodom.