First Nevermore song you ever heard?

Seven Tongues of God

PoE was the first Nevermore disc i heard.It only took a matter of one week to get In Memory and the s/t.

Six months later DNB came out. :)

I got the debut from the moment it was released so the first song I heard was "What Tomorrow Knows".

I already was a BIG Sanctuary fan so I had no problems getting Nevermore. The have been my favorite band since that day.

mine was sainity assasin , if i remember correctly it was on kisw seattle's best rock befor it was even out i think

I saw them in concert with In Flames last year, before that the only song i had heard was DHIADW, but after that concert i went and got all their cds...
yeah..im a newbie

Godmoney.
And a lot more had to follow, before i started to like Nevermore!!!
But now, i'm an addict..
;)

xxx

Ophidian...man, those complex guitar hooks just got me, not to mention Warrel's serious vocal screams....either that or DNB was the first album I got (whichever choice here you like better!:p )

"In Memory" in a friend's car, and I was hooked ever since......

***thinks to self....."Maybe I've gone to far, on one of my turns, but no one can take away from me now, what I've already learned..."***

First Nevermore song I heard.... I'm not 100% positive because it was a live show, and I had never heard them before I'd seen them, but I think it was The Tiananmen Man. I saw/heard them for the very first time when they opened up for Mercyful Fate, and I was lucky enough to be at the Milwaukee, WI show where they had previously cancelled due to King's illness, so they came back, and that Milwaukee show was the last one on the tour. So shit really went wild!!!

Mercyful Fate (except for King) came out in the middle of one of Nevermore's songs and made them all put on Mercyful Fate shirts, and Sharlee D'Angelo began pouring vodka down Jim Sheppard's throat while he played. Pretty cool huh?

Well, when Mercyful Fate came out for their second oncore, "Come To The Sabbath," Jeff Loomis decided to come out and play along! Next thing you know, Nevermore's sound guy streaked across the stage in his underwear with another bottle of Vodka. Then Jim came out and paid Sharlee back by pouring vodka down Sharlee's throat.

What an incredible time.... Fate even decided to treat us to a 3rd oncore of Legend of the Headless Horserider followed by Black Funeral, which they almost never play anymore. After that, Nevermore walked back on stage and they all took a bow together, Nevermore and Mercyful Fate, and threw picks, drumsticks, setlists out to eager fans in the front row. Shook a few hands and walked off stage together.

I thought "WOW Nevermore is pretty fuckin awsome," and went out and bought PoE the very next day.

Probably the best fuckin show I'd ever been to. Only way it could've been better is if I had known Nevermore's stuff before I went.

Rock n' roll