First Nevermore song you ever heard?

Beyond Within - It was the first song on DNB, which I bought before hearing. I didn't like DNB that much the first 10 times I spun it, it kicked in later.

The first Nevermore song I heard was "What Tomorrow Knows". I heard it on the radio on a syndicated Metal Show. I was a Sanctuary fan and was anxious to hear Warrel, Jim, and Jeff's new project. Needless to say, Nevermore is my favorite band along side BLACK SABBATH, VAN HALEN (ROTH -ERA), PANTERA, SLAYER, AND CLASSIC KISS, MAIDEN, PRIEST.
If God did not exist, would it be necessary to invent him?

She screams from the alcove, I AM THE DOG!!!

i also admit it took some time to get used to warrel, but once i did i saw that he is one of the best vocalists of one of the best f'n bands in the world today!

Originally posted by Jody42147
"In Memory" in a friend's car, and I was hooked ever since......

***thinks to self....."Maybe I've gone to far, on one of my turns, but no one can take away from me now, what I've already learned..."***

How ironic, that's what's playing right now!:headbang:

The 1st song I heard was the cover of Love bites off the Judas Priest tribute cd. I crapped my pants and realized it was warrel from Sanctuary. Nevermore just keep blowing me away!!!

I'd have to say Evolution 169 by complete accident (I was trying to get another song) and I was rather amazed at Warrel's vocal talent, he's very good. Unfortunately, a friend of mine likes KoRn, what Warrel called a "Fucking Breakfast Cereal" in one interview, but maybe one day I can convert him over to our side :)

Dreaming Neon Black. It took me a while to get used to it but soon after bought the entire back catalogue.

Thier first song I heard was Poison God Machine, form a century compilation. I t didn't make me rush out & but one thier albums right away, though.
What finally did it was when I went to see Opeth. After Opeth, Nevermore played. At first I was kind of sad that Opeth didn't play all night, but I thought Nevermore was preety good & since, then I've grown to like them a lot. I would definately like to see them again!

Originally posted by Brotherelf
Thier first song I heard was Poison God Machine, form a century compilation. I t didn't make me rush out & but one thier albums right away, though.
What finally did it was when I went to see Opeth. After Opeth, Nevermore played. At first I was kind of sad that Opeth didn't play all night, but I thought Nevermore was preety good & since, then I've grown to like them a lot. I would definately like to see them again!

That's exactly how I got into Nevermore..EXACTLY..
-Heard Poison God Machine on Century Media ID 5
-Paid to see Opeth/stayed for Nevermore(May 17, 2001)
-Didn't run out and buy albums til couple months ago
-Seeing Nevermore again Sept 12, 2001

I did not like Nevermore at all for a long time. My husband kept telling me to listen to them, that i'd like them, but i just could not get into them. Then he made me go see them in Hollywood playing with opeth. i was not too happy! Opeth was awful, so long and boring. but then nevermore came on, and i was so impressed! it was such a good show, they seemed so into their music, and Warrel's voice was amazing! I went home and listened to all my husbands cds, and now i can't get enough! I've seen them twice now and am going again the 28th. I tend to be a bit obsessive and now that seems to be nevermore!

...The Hurting Words.... It was really hurting, one of my best friends said the last goodbye to me with it.... I was completely devastated...... But I love them ever since!! :D