First Sphere gig..

Burning46&2

Oct 26, 2003
Warsaw - Poland
Visit site
Yup.. two days ago (22 nov 03) my band had first gig..
We were most brutal band (though all were playing death) and I was the only bass player using fingers for picking :D
Gig was great - there was about 250 people so we made the best score in that club ever (it's designed for 200 people, so it was crowdy :loco: )

Next one? 5th december at Progresja club - Warsaw Poland

Cool :) My band will have our gig-virginity taken this friday, and I'm looking forward to it. We play Cowboy Metal(Thrash Metal with a cowboy theme soundwise and imagewise) and hopefully the crowd will like it! Loads of gallop-bass and catchy campfire choruses!

Burning46&2 said:
(though all were playing death) and I was the only bass player using fingers for picking :D

:) Before five days my band has first show too :) And I always use fingers for picking :) Playing with pick for me is not so nice. I hate picks :) So .... Congratulations :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

pick are cool if u use it in the right way -i couldnt imagine Practice what you preach by testament played with fingers.... someone aggrees??

Bassista said:
pick are cool if u use it in the right way -i couldnt imagine Practice what you preach by testament played with fingers.... someone aggrees??
you couldn't ??? - well you should have seen/heard - Hippie playing it - actually i cannot imagine this song played with pick :)))
ok keep me informed on your gig in Progresja - if i am free on that day i will show up!

We have new design of our website....now is available only polish version but it will change in few weeks...so join us!! Next week we will have our official first promo "Spiritual Dope' with 3 songs..."Cthulhu Rises", "Of the Martyrdom" and "Spiritual Dope" See ya!!

http://sphere.metal.pl