First!

Damn! :bah:
Apparantly it did not arrive in Sweden/Norway first... :cry:
Well, you (Windvang, Elvina, Vampyrian and all the other bastards) enjoy the record this weekend and I'll drown my sorrows in beer and hopefully I'll have it on my doormat on monday...

Wow...you lucky bastards. Why the hell didn't I pre-order! Enjoy, let us know how it is!

Damn! :bah:
Apparantly it did not arrive in Sweden/Norway first... :cry:
Well, you (Windvang, Elvina, Vampyrian and all the other bastards) enjoy the record this weekend and I'll drown my sorrows in beer and hopefully I'll have it on my doormat on monday...
hmm don't they bring post on saturdays in Sweden? if they do then you might still get it tomorrow *fingers crossed*... otherwise it will indeed be monday :(

i've ordered it today, so it will take a lot to arrive.
to only option for me now it to be patient and wait.

why do you all continue (on the other thread) speaking about the missing poster for those who haven't ordered it yet? on napalm's site the poster is still avaible with the cd. so don't scare me please!!!!! :cry:
i've ordered the tshirt too. let's hope german medium sizes are not too big for me!!! :confused:

this is written in the order confirmation email:
2 x VINTERSORG Jordpuls/+ Poster (15405 - CD) = 24.00 EUR

nah, i think you'll get the poster just fine, i asked because i didn't know if they were still available...

first impressions after just 1 listen: i think that it still reminds me a lot of Solens Rötter, probably more so than the other Vintersorg albums. This came as a surprise as i thought it would be more like Cosmic Genesis or early stuff... will definitely need to listen many more times to get into it. Right now my favs are Till Dånet Av Forsar Och Fall and Eld Och Lågor which sound the most Solens-Rötter-like i think. Världsalltets Fanfar must be the catchiest tune on the album, although it may seem so to me because i heard it the most often :D

Oh man! I want my physical copy!!

I think it's awesome that fans who pre-ordered it are going to get it like a week before it comes out in some cases. It makes pre-ordering it totally worthwhile! In any case, I still think that Klippor och Skär is definitely the catchiest song on the whole record. I loooove that chorus.

Oh man! I want my physical copy!!

I think it's awesome that fans who pre-ordered it are going to get it like a week before it comes out in some cases. It makes pre-ordering it totally worthwhile! In any case, I still think that Klippor och Skär is definitely the catchiest song on the whole record. I loooove that chorus.

Haha, did you notice in the background he is singing 'lulululu'. Makes me smile :)

Really great song indeed. Really enthusiastic. The songs are really in big contrast with the band pictures where his face is like a boring still life, haha!

Haha, did you notice in the background he is singing 'lulululu'. Makes me smile :)

Really great song indeed. Really enthusiastic. The songs are really in big contrast with the band pictures where his face is like a boring still life, haha!

Yeah, I did notice that. THat's what I was talking about in my review where the backing tracks don't feel too busy. :)

Dang, I just noticed the release date is later in the US. I'm flying to Ireland on April 1st.... I was hoping I'd have it to listen to on the plane.

Oh shit, forgot to preorder -.-'

Hahaha mein Cthulhu.

Yes, but it has Napalm's message. The release date, and a little comment about the album.

Nice! Usually the back is just plain white, so it's neat that they wrote some comments.

Dang, I just noticed the release date is later in the US. I'm flying to Ireland on April 1st.... I was hoping I'd have it to listen to on the plane.

Well if you're going to buy it anyhow, why not download an MP3? Or iTunes?

---

Soooo I just (pre)ordered it! I was thinking of doing a massive order, but I decided that I can't wait to have all that money and that I want the record now :p . So I got the new album, a Mr V patch :)), I like patches), Focusing Blur and Samael's Solar Soul (digi).