Flotsam And Jetsam Is like the....

JonnyD said:
HAHAHA JonnyD Strikes Again !
headbob.gif
Ordered Dooms day from Half.com....
Can't wait to get it in the mail.
Though NOTHING beats tracking one down physically yourself & buying it at a shop/show or store....

:p

sixxswine said:
Got my copies of Cuatro & When the Storm Comes Down...
Fuckin' Killer discs!:p

*I'd like to take this time to Salute the U.S. Armed Forces & The British Troopes takin' care of business in Iraq.

Excelent Dude Those are some great Fucking albums Cant live without my FLOTSAM :headbang:

I whipped out Dommsday For The Deceiver for the car ride to school this morning. Nothing like listening to some killer metal before a long day of boring classes. I am still listening to the album now. Killer stuff.

TheGraveDigger said:
I whipped out Dommsday For The Deceiver for the car ride to school this morning. Nothing like listening to some killer metal before a long day of boring classes. I am still listening to the album now. Killer stuff.

Ah yes Doomsday Its a fine Chapter in the Flots Story
:headbang:

just like to say that i am a huge flotsam fan from australia!!i have liked them since Doomsday and have all the albums up to Quatro.i have heard a bit of the newer stuff and it is ok but not as good as the earlier stuff they did.no place for disgrace would have to be my fav flotsam album of all time.rock on flotsam fans:headbang::Shedevil:

slipknot8 said:
just like to say that i am a huge flotsam fan from australia!!i have liked them since Doomsday and have all the albums up to Quatro.i have heard a bit of the newer stuff and it is ok but not as good as the earlier stuff they did.no place for disgrace would have to be my fav flotsam album of all time.rock on flotsam fans:headbang::Shedevil:

Its nice to meet another Flotsam Fan We are a rare Breed!
:headbang:

I was just listening to When The Storm Comes Down yesterday. I'd remembered it sounding a bit shit, but it was better than I remembered. It has dated seriously though.

Has anyone else got the Flotzilla EP? It was stuck on to the version of Dommsday For The Deceiver I have.

I lost interest after Cuatro. I haven't listened to that album in years because I found it incredibly boring.

[QUOTE='Vim Fuego'I lost interest after Cuatro. I haven't listened to that album in years because I found it incredibly boring.[/QUOTE]

Cuatro Boring???!!!! :OMG: Damn dude It was one of the best Played albums I have ever heard they did a great job with it :OMG:

Just Got A Copy Of "no Place For Disgrace."
The Thing Is A Midline Price Disc.
It's Not Out Of Print Like Most Of The People On Ebay Say. It's Amazing How People Over Pay For Something That's Used. Just Because The Seller Claims It's Out Of Print. Great Disc. Saw The Video For Saturday Night On The Vh-1 Classic Metal Mania Weekend A Couple Weeks Back.
Love This Fucking Band!

Reactions: mdmatt4ever
JonnyD said:
[QUOTE='Vim Fuego'I lost interest after Cuatro. I haven't listened to that album in years because I found it incredibly boring.
Cuatro Boring???!!!! !:OMG: Damn dude It was one of the best Played albums I have ever heard they did a great job with it !:OMG:[/QUOTE]

Must have a listen to it again some time then.