Folk-music

Subway To Sally are actually very cool, and at least one of the few bands in their genre which have a vocalist who doesn't sounds like a drunken troll ;) ... by the way, they're also one of my all-time-favorite live bands, they're awesome on stage !!

Originally posted by Fleischwolf
well, whatever, i admit, rammstein don't fit into this forum!

/me thought Rammstein was playing folk music :lol: ...
in fact i like some Rammstein songs, especially from the last album ...
but i love them live (saw them 4 times (every times they went to Paris, i think))
i only own the double live, and the last album, i don't listen them very often, but i like them ...

and /me understands the lyrics ...
at least the ones from Buck dich :lol:, but we shouldn't speak from it, there are americans under 21 on the forum :)

what i find most fascinating about rammstein is the way they transform rather gross topics into poetic lyrics!

aegis, tu parles allemand? oh lala!:D

oh yeah, i saw them live in vienna last year! WOW! i could feel the heat from the pyros burning, even though i was 10 meters away from the stage! i wonder how the musicans manage to endure this!

Hey, found folk-music in my fathers cd-collection.
The band is called John Renbourn. The album names Ship of Fools.

Great music!! Check it out!!!:D

hey blackspirit, wanna join my group on audiogalaxy? the group is called "Nudel". it says, that no aplications will be accepted, but i just wrote that so that people i don't know won't apply and bug me by sending songs to me i don't like!:D
just apply, if you like; and i'll add you! of course, other boardmembers are welcome too!:) :D :) :D

hey blackspirit, wanna join my group on audiogalaxy? the group is called "Nudel". it says, that no aplications will be accepted, but i just wrote that so that people i don't know won't apply and bug me by sending songs to me i don't like!:D
just apply, if you like; and i'll add you! of course, other boardmembers are welcome too!:) :D :) :D

EY! Good idea!!!! I'll try to join it right away! :eek:)

@blackspirit and astarte:just added you!:D

by the way, i can't share some songs, even though i have them in the same folder as the rest of the songs, they just wouldn't appear in my shared songs list on audiogalaxy! why is that??:( :mad:

@blackspirit and astarte:just added you!:D

by the way, i can't share some songs, even though i have them in the same folder as the rest of the songs, they just wouldn't appear in my shared songs list on audiogalaxy! why is that??:( :mad:

dunno ...

/me can't upload anything, i use a LAN and if i upload faster as 4Ko, it affects too much the bandwith for the 80 others people who use that LAN :(
if i upload faster as 4 Ko/s, my connection is closed for 24h (that's the reason why i didn't go here between friday afternoon and sarturday evening :bah: ), so i have to be careful with Audiogalaxy since it is impossible to limit the upload speed with ...

hmm, ehm ouh la? is that the same as oh la la? mince alors, my french is bad! :s

you really learned oh lala at school ? it is in dictionnaries ... i thought it was a cliché ... like your "ach so" in France, which is the first word a french has in mind when he is thinking about german... :) ...
i don't even know if oh la la exists in dictionnaries, it is an expression you say when you are surprised, not "normal words", and it has many equivalents, depending of the regions ...