• puff food. bougatsa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fake food. kebab

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • fat men's food. hamburger

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • loco food. spaghetti

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • ignorant comment. sex is better then food!

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • dumb comment. what time is it?

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
cedarbreed said:
Try and guess ! :rolleyes:

:lol:

you dont know your corpses mister... only a week as a corpse and they still got flesh... thats no fun... thats just like fucking a live person that passed out drunk (i am not speaking from experience (on the drunk party) :) )...

if you really wanna get into the corpse fuckage then you gotta give em at least a month to let rigor mortis take its toll.

i thought everyone knew that.

-----------

for some nice corpse fuckage, incest, murder, drugs, metal.... everything a man could ever want...

check out necrophagia - bloodfreak... the video...

omfg!! thats all that can be said!!! OMFG

antifayth said:
you dont know your corpses mister... only a week as a corpse and they still got flesh... thats no fun... thats just like fucking a live person that passed out drunk (i am not speaking from experience (on the drunk party) :) )...

HAHA WELL

But are you sure it still got ALL its flesh and that the aspect , consistence ,colour , odour and taste ( and body temperature ) ARE THE SAME ??
And what about the little white guests ??
yum yum !

I think we should raise a new thread :lol:

antifayth said:
if you really wanna get into the corpse fuckage then you gotta give em at least a month to let rigor mortis take its toll.

No i don't want to get into it !! Thanks ! :lol:
To end the discussion, any person on this forum would be unable to have an erection in front of a 1week dead body and moreover would be puking their bowels off so I dont think it's necessary to wait 1 month :D Unless you like it real soft and dead stinky !! :D

yeah and bare in mind that rotten flesh is still edible so long as its thoroughly boiled and eaten after cooking

Bambi brings thread back back on topic shock!!!

Bambi said:
yeah and bare in mind that rotten flesh is still edible so long as its thoroughly boiled and eaten after cooking

Bambi brings thread back back on topic shock!!!

I wont give it a try anyway. Catching salmonellosis aint my primary goal in life :puke:

Back to topic too, Indian and Chinese food are ace !

If I'm not mistaken Necrophagia is band that involves Phil Anselmo, Isacariah ( Formerly of Immortal ) and many other underground metal freaks.

Necrophagia...oooooooo ... bloodfreak...ahhhhhhh
the video ... orgasm, lol

back to the topic...
chinese BLECK!!! PA-TOOOEY!!!

Japanese yummers. <3

Tapanyaki steak, hibatchi steak... wooo weee *drools*

Several weeks ago after a heavy drinking session I bought a kebab and the first thing I thought of was the bloody Anathema forum, especially Danny always going on about them...

I didn't have the internet at the time (I was changing abodes), and it made me miss the place...

1. Asking for a "souvlaki" will normally result in a kebab - meat on a skewer, especially outside Athens.
2. The classic "souvlaki" known throughout the world is purchased by asking for "gyro pita" (YEE-roh PEE-tah) Note that the "pita" is essential to denote the wrap, asking for "gyro" will likely get you the full monty - a "merida" (portion) with the disappointing results Matt mentions above. On the other hand, a "souvlaki (me) pita" would be a classic souvlaki with meat from the skewer in it instead of meat sliced off the big spit.
3. A "doner" is another name for "gyros" (the Turkish original, I presume) and a term more widely used in the city centre rather than in the neighbourhood "souvlatzidiko."
4. Fancier souvlakia (kebabs) may come with pieces of onion and green bell pepper between the pieces of meat.
5. Chicken souvlakia are increasingly common and many shops now carry them. Some shops have a separate spit for chicken but I'd go for the souvlaki instead.
6. Any professional who calls it a "souvlaki sandwich" ought to be condemned to a year of flipping burgers at McDonalds. I've never heard of it, it's probably a strictly tourist shop term and would make any Greek look at you funny.
7. Many places in the centre have blackboards with the menu written on them outside the shop, usually in awful but recognizable transliterations.
8. Sitting down is an implied invitation to be served a full meal. Go inside and stand in line.
9. Some places will lace the onion with parsley to draw out the bitter flavour of onion that's been cut for a while. Others will combine it with lettuce.
10. The meat in the gyros is commonly a blend of pork and lamb (or mystery meat). Definitely not kosher. If you're Jewish or Muslim, you'll want to avoid it and go for the souvlaki, which is usually lamb (see 2.).
11. Tzatziki is meant to have the consistency of yoghurt. The only thing dripping out of the bottom of a wrap should be grease, not runny tzatziki.
12. Good tzatziki contains garlic - lots of it. Beware!
13. I had no idea I knew this much about souvlakia.

For further information visit: http://www.athensguide.com/souvlaki.html