• puff food. bougatsa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fake food. kebab

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • fat men's food. hamburger

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • loco food. spaghetti

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • ignorant comment. sex is better then food!

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • dumb comment. what time is it?

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
im tellin ya..... buy one of those nifty george forman grills... toss a limb on there.... cover it with season salt, close the lid.

in about 4 minutes you got the tastiest damn forearm youve ever had.

Hoho,sex can't be better than food*piggy comment*
Morpheus,thank you very much for enlighting the the forum,hehe.i hate it when things are not said precisely:)
i go for tons of chicken souvlakis with double pitta and everything stuffed inside,plus cheese salad*ir rules,i know that mariner hates it tho*

*i hate being back to that shitty-city*

Untill I got to the apple pie post I was getting realy hungry.. Thank you for saving my last cents sol!
I almost riced up to walk to the students/unemplyed lunch cafe where you can get really good peasoup with tasty mustard and ofcourse a roll and some coffee...
I think I'll go afterall... Hey, it's only 2,50 e !!
By the way, voted for souvlaki.

im telling you people... spaghetti owns.... OPEN YOUR EYES MAN!!!!

but what about a Nice New york strip marinated in beer and worchershire sauce, served along side of a plump baked potato with honey-butter, pepper, and ham. And dont forget the delicious house salad and freshly baked bread with olive oil and parsley....

*drools*

discouraged1 said:
Sex is better than any food.
But sex with food TOGETHER is a bingo!
:)

this reminds me an episode of Seinfeld in which George was trying to find a way to eat and have sex at the same time! Anybody remembers it?:lol:

god it can be disgusting except strawberry+chocolate+icecream triple :p

the_good_son141 said:
beef i meant the son or the daughter(!) of a cow!!!i wasnt sure,but thats awful anyway!!eating heads:zombie:

it may sound awful, but it's actually not. I mean I love eating lamb head.my favorite parts are tongue and cheeks :D