• puff food. bougatsa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fake food. kebab

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • fat men's food. hamburger

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • loco food. spaghetti

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • ignorant comment. sex is better then food!

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • dumb comment. what time is it?

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Don Corleone said:
what's harissa sauce?

and, guys, there are MANY types of kebabs in turkey. i wonder if thats the case elsewhere??

Harissa sauce is red and fucking HOOOTTTTTTTTTTT !!!
What we call kebabs here consists of some kind of thick bread with lamb salad tomato and onions in it. The lamb which of course is cooked on a spinning spit.

Don Corleone said:
nope i know what pita is, too. and it's not what i meant.

here we have kebabs with different kind of meat, cooking styles, bread, vegetables (eggplant, etc)...i'll take you around if you come here one day. :)

Hmmm sounds good :)

Don Corleone said:
nope i know what pita is, too. and it's not what i meant.

here we have kebabs with different kind of meat, cooking styles, bread, vegetables (eggplant, etc)...i'll take you around if you come here one day. :)

just wondering..where would you take them if possible? :)

Morpheus said:

6. Any professional who calls it a "souvlaki sandwich" ought to be condemned to a year of flipping burgers at McDonalds. I've never heard of it, it's probably a strictly tourist shop term and would make any Greek look at you funny.

thats an athens piont of view so its wrong.:) here in the north we make souvlaki sandwitches as well as pita ones.because what we say souvlaki is for the south calamaki:saint:

Don Corleone said:
what's harissa sauce?

and, guys, there are MANY types of kebabs in turkey. i wonder if thats the case elsewhere??
well we have durum, and with chicken and sheep meat.
but they dont have more types here. well the funny thing is that they sell a french hamburger lol, and thats a hamburger with belgian fries and a bread too i guess :lol: