• puff food. bougatsa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fake food. kebab

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • fat men's food. hamburger

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • loco food. spaghetti

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • ignorant comment. sex is better then food!

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • dumb comment. what time is it?

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
btw I have a bunch of cats, 10 or 12 I don't know, I don't count them, so if anyone need a pack of these furry things, I can mail them, because the garden ans our yard is full of cats and they keep meowing and things like that and it's an awful sight seeing their swirling mass when they hope to get something to eat... argh... :)

Bambi said:
you can get cow brain (mixed with other stuff) served like sliced ham over here, its bright pink. and lets not forget the lining of a sheeps stomach boiled in milk :b

yup.same here and it's called işkembe

also we have kokoreç which is made from cow rectum. If Turkey is accepted to join European Union, we will not be able to eat it anymore :cry:
it's amazing food!

the_good_son141 said:
ahhh,you are a rare!nobody eats those things here apartfrom *MEN*
everyone should try cocoretsi,i have once in a while when my mum is in the mood.its sweet

I know this, thank you *bows*
come by some time here and we'll get tons of kokoreç-cocoretsi stuff :)

Don Corleone said:
that monkey brain thingy was very popular for a period of time in far eastern countries...as a dessert. :puke:

blame it on that indiana jones movie, theres a bit in the movie when they eat. or was it another indiana jones rip off. whatever.

I like my meat well cooked but indeed a good steak tartare is MAN. it's absolutely raw beef steak with a raw egg (yellow part of it) on it and a delicious tartare sauce ( some kind of mayonnaise with herbs )

you should have seen my face when the father of me exchange familiy threw the meat in the pan and fetched it out after ca. 30 sec.
He saw my disgusted face and said: Do you want me to to let in for you a bit more?- I was just nodding.
well, i have nothing against the beef being juicy and that, but i can't stand to have a plate full of blood while i'm trying to eat.