Foods from around the World, lets hear em!

just do it for yourself, did it a few times with friends while watching a full season of futurama :D
just 1 egg, 150 grams flour, a bit milk, mix it, put the mars (or twix, thats great, too) in it and then deepfry it.

Just cooked Schnitzel with Bratkartoffeln (roasted potatoes) yesterday, goddamn, it was fucking great!

If you got the right stuff or know what you're doing, almost everything can taste great.
Like when you make french fries, get some good potatoes, cut em that the are as
thick as your little finger and fry them in goose fat with rosemary and garlic, salt them
and you're in heaven, eat this to a nice thick medium rare grilled steak and you will love me :D

Portugal :D

More specifically from where I'm from, Porto.

Francesinha
- Which translated to english means "Little French Girl", it RULES :kickass:

x435

Tripas à moda do Porto - which is basically intestines and all that shit from pigs with beans... :puke:

tripas-a-moda-do-porto.jpg

Cozido à Portuguesa - Portuguese Stu

gastronomia21.gif

Enough with food, the best 2 things Portugal has to offer.

Super Bock - Best beer in the world.

Super_Bock_L.jpg

AND, obviously almost everyone knows this:

Vinho do Porto - Port Wine

vinho_croft_pressee.jpg

If any of you guys haven't tried Port Wine I suggest you do it right now, specifically the Tawny type, jesus... best wine to get drunk ever.

disgusting? We have the same thing over in the states but we call it hash, usually breakfast thing, cook it with some eggs and make a burrito out of it. Breakfast burrito FTMFW!

Yeah man, I got so hungry when I saw that pic, but admittedly, I've had some pretty fucking vile hash in my time :lol: (one batch that seriously tasted exactly like how Rufus' canned dog food smells :ill: )

There´s also filet à permegiana that, oddly enough isn´t from Italy. Probably the italian immigrants invented it here. Anyway, it´s a serious candidate for my last meal if I ever get the electric chair. It´s battered fried tenderloin with melted cheese and special tomato sauce, rice and fries.
parmegiana.jpg

If your barf is that color, then you should probably see a doctor :lol: But replace "barf" with "pureed entrails" and I'll agree!