Foods from around the World, lets hear em!

Ratatouille:

ratatouille.jpg

Saucisson (porc):

007011_c.jpg

Crystallized duck thighs:

011194_c.jpg

Chicken à la basquaise:

poulet-basquaise-facon-L-1.jpeg

And of course the hard core shit:

Roquefort:

zepos%20may11%20roquefort%20post.jpg

Smells a bit like vomit but taste like heaven. Yes the green stuff is mould.

Camembert:

camembert1.jpg

This one really smell like amonia and farts.

Not to mention:

frog-1.jpg

And

6487-escargot.jpg

Bon appetit biensûr!:heh:

Rutgers greasetrucks....fat bitch sandwhich it's a cheesesteak with mozzarella sticks,chicken fingers and French fries all packed into a roll, it's a heart attack waiting to happen but well worth it

I fucking love gyros :headbang:

A few summers ago I went to this greek place in Tarrytown, NY. Best gyros ever. Marcus I don't know where you live in NY, but you must go to this place at some point!

I'm only about an hour north of Tarrytown actually, I'll definitely check it out, thanks dude! (always down for food pilgrimages :headbang: )

Because of this thread, I actually just came back from the local Greek diner where I feasted on one :D

I guess our country has nothing else to contribute than this :lol:

We also have pyttipanna here, it's just called pyttipannu. Actually, I think many other foods are totally similar between Sweden and Finland, they just have different names, e.g. köttbullar and lihapullat.

I'm a vegetarian (I do eat fish and eggs etc. though) and there's really almost nothing Finnish I can mention, except mämmi of course! Goddamn that it looks bad in that picture though, it almost looks like someone came on top of his turd :lol: