FOOTBALL BRYANT!!!

FOOTBAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!! I'm damn sure watching it. :D Go Pats! But, um, kinda go Kerry Collins, 'cuz you're my backup in one of my leagues. Hell, I'm not even sure there's a player I *don't* have on at least one of my teams... ;)

Shaye

No-Mercy said:
first game tonight!!! ozzy played to open, IM SO EXCITED!!! bryant, you must be watching this too, right?!?!

Of course I watched it !! Football and metal music somehow get similar chemicals in my brain going. I am happy you like football. More metal-heads need to get into football.

Bryant

Imagikafan said:
Football season is here! :headbang: You may be ok with Collins, Shaye. The Moss addition should really pad his stats; however, the Raider defense couldn't stop a Pop Warner team.

Go Niners!

No kidding. Granted, they were playing against the pats, but they looked pretty bad (except stuffing the run in the first half)--they don't seem to have the stamina or the pass coverage. That said, that means Collins is going to be throwing a lot, playing catch-up, so if he can avoid the interceptions, that could still eb good for me. :D

As for your Niners, well... we'll see. Good luck. :)

NFC Chamiponship game rematch tomorrow on MNF... Falcons and Philly... damn, I can't wait!! Hell, who am I kidding, I can't wait to watch *whatever* is going to be televised today... it's football season again!!! :hotjump:

Shaye