Football goodies

yeah it was kind of a disgrace for Newcastle and english football. They could have waited till they were back in their dressing room, at least. Bowyer had to pay 375.000 € though which is fair enough.

Morpheus said:
They could have waited till they were back in their dressing room, at least.

Yeah, like Marcelinho and Friedrich ;)

edit: Chelsea - Bayern 1-0
Milano 0-0

You see, I'm not expecting a legendary night for football.

oh mate i deffo hope you're right with that result, cause after this bad game by Bayern they need to win with 2 goals. I had a really hard time watching the match, damn our defence sucked really tonight.
Still a chance there but for me it's close to nothing.

news_122388.jpg

:tickled: that Mourinho, is he mad? Might finally have gone too far now.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2005160390,00.html

that's the true spirit dude. I mean i can understand why people don't like Bayern and that , but in this case their opponent isn't that admirable either eh?well anyways, it seems that the last german club will be out by next tuesday. Not a very good international season i reckon.

Ehh, yeah, Kahn is so likeable, Uli Hoenes is so likeable, Rummenigge is so likeable and you've always been known for that creative entertaining footie ehhh?

Crap club always, remember:

B 1903- Bayern Munich 6-2?

Allan said:
Ehh, yeah, Kahn is so likeable, Uli Hoenes is so likeable, Rummenigge is so likeable and you've always been known for that creative entertaining footie ehhh?

Crap club always, remember:

B 1903- Bayern Munich 6-2?

??? Did i say so? All i was stating was that their opponent (named Chelski) isn't that likeable either, at least not for me. If you prefer them over Bayern, alright, that's your thing. But you can't tell me that the people you listed are worse than Mourinho.
Anyways, i'm not gonna go into a discussion cause of some footy clubs, neither am i trying to covince anyone about anything.

At least Mourinho is entertaining haha, but nu, ain't too crazy about Chelski either, should've been Barca kicking Bayern's ass the other night.

Do you remember that 6-2 game? must've been very early nineties

In the news today:

Rijkaard did enter the referee's room at the half of that game, no wonder Mourinho was pissed.

And that was no penalty that last minute one according to Terry (I haven't seen it), cheating Bayern again, eh?

well, the game you're asking about doesn't come to my mind at the moment, i think. But i might remember if you give some more info on it. By the way what does it tell about Bayern being crap?
About the penalty, of course Terry says it wasn't one, like it is Ballack saying it was one. Fact is there was contact. Of course he fell very drammatical, and i first thought it wasn't one. But when i looked at the replay i thought, ok you can give it. And if you follow the replay and especially the ball, you see that before the foul on Ballack there was a hand ball by Chelsea, and after the foul another one. Therefore i think it's alright the ref whistled it of. I really don't think it was cheating in any way.
On the other hand, i don't like argueing about ref decision's, i mean i could also say the first goal by Chelsea was offside, or their 4-2 against Barcelona was a foul on the keeper so he was distracted from saving the ball. It just doesn't make any sense to argue about such things, don't you think?