Football goodies

was it really their fault though? i have no clue.

btw there ain't a channel here broadcasting the derby here, what a shame. One shows Blackburn- Arsenal instead :ill:

yeah you're right, i just read it again. Well, it deffo was a tragedy and unforgivable from the fans. Still i don't think this will happen again, although i cannot judge Liverpool fans for i haven't met them in real life.

btw i asked not to question yer statement but because i really didn't know.

Fucking Anders Frisk, he did everything to put himself in that position, sure, coaches claiming bribery and crap is wrong, but Anders Frisk deserves every bit, his whole career he tried to get the spotlight on him. Fucking hypocrite

Morpheus said:
nice draw indeed. I hope Bayern beats Chelsea, i just can't stand that Mourinho twat. Alright he might be one of the best coaches in the world, but the way he's doing his job is sometimes very questionable.
Anyway, Milan vs Inter is the second Highlight i reckon. Liverpool will have a hard time breaking through Juve's defense.
I'm sure it's gonna be a thrilling round this one!
Yes let's hope Bayern will win and Inter too.
The rest doesn't interest me, all my fav teams have lost:erk:

if there's trouble during that liverpool - juventus game, it wont be the scousers fault this time; they've really shaped up these latter years. the juve hooligans, however, recently said that this was payback time, so I fear the returnmatch in italy wont be pleasent.

1111345356_SPT_AI23_LiverpoolvEvert.jpg

is that what I think it is?

Send me the original picture, and I'll make a maelstrom fishtank with it