Football goodies

injury165ac.jpg

broke his chinbone as far as I know, woke up monday.

Crazy looking though, I don' dare watcing it again now, just remembering those convulsions.

I'd like to get better by playing more often, but most people I know either can't be arsed or handle it like a table with a bunch of cranks, I can't stand that.

Yeah, pros... once while I was playing a match, a couple of odd looking guys entered the room. They wore woolly hats, adidas jackets and finger gloves, which were treated with some kind of grip spray. Then they pulled condoms over the handles and began to play. Fucking freaks.

1112732708_3.jpg
:D What a goal!

Great first half, one of the best of Liverpool this season! Second was quite lame though. And a pitty Carson had this terrible mistake, he had a good day until then. Anyway, i'm quite sure it will a very tough game in Turin next week. I mean 1-0 is their preferred result it seems. But i think the reds can do this and score at least one goal. One brilliant half as thewy played yesterday would suffice i reckon.
The other game confirmed my belives that Lyon will have problems against a defensive well playing team. Though i must admit i wouldn't have thought it was Eindhoven.

So today it's Chelsea- Bayern and Milan- Inter. Should be a tough game for Munich, but i think they are able to make it a draw, hopefully with scoring.
Milan- Inter is a tough one to bet on. I usualkly would say Milan is in better shape, but then again, a derby is always sth different.

So my guess for both matches are: Chelsea- Bayern 1-1 and Milan- Inter 0-0

I really hope Liverpool and Bayern will make it to the semis. Then i definately need tickets for Anfield.....