Football goodies

club_norwich.jpg

It's tonight. Sure, there's nothing to win for you and you might buy him a beer either way, but wishing someone luck is an automatism for me.

One more reason to hate Bayern there, one thing is a fucking ugly tackle straight to the knee, another is that condescending "so fucking what look", grr

Although I like pig mounter better, I'd rather translate 'steiger' with overman or overseer. It'd make sense in underdeveloped Bavaria ;)

my dying groom said:
Although I like pig mounter better, I'd rather translate 'steiger' with overman or overseer. It'd make sense in underdeveloped Bavaria ;)

Yes, Steiger is a job title in mining. Most of the mines were closed... so they have to play football... :lol:

pros: beer and countryside
cons: it's Bavaria

I'm not sure about other regions, but most people living in northern Germany think that their southern fellows are dubious. The mentality is just different, let alone dialects and political stuff. The latter is getting more and more unimportant though. Bayern Munich only adds to the overall negative picture 'cause it's so easy to dislike them. All this doesn't have to be mutual, still it's traditional and I support it, especially after my stay there, haha.

Almost the same goes for Saxony, by the way. Almost, because all the eastern footie clubs are struggling. (The people in the east don't identify with Berlin, they despise it.)