Football goodies

Allan said:
12022005_1.jpg
Reminds me of school having to play on Muirhead avenue.

Andy_2003 said:
did anone notice how much of a freak Oliver Khan looks? lol, what's wrong with his face? it's stuck in the same position

You didn't see Boris Becker during the half time break, I'm dead sure he was on drugs.

haha yeah Kahn always looks freaky, so did Becker this time. Well, what can i say, dead good game by Bayern, pity though got the goal in the end. It'll be a tough game Highbury, nothing decided yet. And Liverpool, i was surprised they did so well without Gerrard. Nice one even though Dudek ruined it again in the end.

oh the shame.....

well my point of view on the game is that Liverpool played way too defensive the whole game until Steve scored the goal. Then they tried to play offensive and had two really good chances by Hamann and Gerrard himself (maybe this one was before the owngoal). Chelsea wouldn't possibly have scored a goal themselves. They had more ball possession but not that much of a good chance to score. So it's a pity Gerrard made this own goal but it could have been one counter as well to make the 2-0.

So no title for Pool, but there is still the Champions League to come :erk:
To catch the toffees on the line would be like a title as well i reckon ;)

Morpheus said:
And Liverpool, i was surprised they did so well without Gerrard. Nice one even though Dudek ruined it again in the end.

stats show that liverpool are far (?) sucsessful without dear sevie g on the field. and dudek played a wonderful game that night, up untill that blunder. and to hold up some form of defence for him, seems like all the keepers are having trouble with the ball these days, and it's very intentional by FIFA. they made the ball so that it will go haiwire if you hit it just right. like cranky ol' keane said: "who cares about them (the keepers)".

hehe Hansch i never liked him though

so groom, tomorrow is gonna be an important matchday: Bayern- Bremen
Hamburg- Leverkusen, Bochum- Schalke

I reckon if yis want onto of the uefa cup rank you have to win against Leverkusen. Same goes for Bremen and Schalke concerning the championship.
Should be interesting. I bet this is the only match where you are for the Bremen (oder Fischköppe wie man sie auch liebevoll nennt) eh? ;)

Anyway, i cannot see it live unfortunately but will watch the summary later of course.
fingers crossed

My bet:

Bayern- Bremen 2-2
Hamburg - Leverkusen 4-2
Schalke- Bochum 1-2
(i leave it with those three)

Newcastle- Liverpool 1-3 :D

Yeah, we'll certainly have to beat Auge's crew tomorrow if we wanna get anywhere. As for Bayern and Bremen, I hope both can live with a draw ;) I've never understood why Fischköppe is supposed to be a pet name for fans of Bremen though. I mean, as if we didn't have anything to do with fish, hehe.

To be honest, I'd love to agree with your bets, but Schalke will win. They'd take the lead then, wouldn't they?

Somehow I've always liked Norwich, dunno why.

yeah well dunno, the english matchday is not that interesting this time. And since i dunno much about danish footie i can't talk about it, sorry.

@ groom: well Fischköppe could be also an association with Hamburg of course but i think we like you more to call you names like that :D Seriously though i have nothing against Bremen, i like their way of playing football so the term Fischköppe is usually not one i would use really.