Football goodies

he had too many fair chances ;) Honestly, i liked when he came, and although he is still only 23, he has had a lot of injuries and never impressed in terms of scoring when actually he is a forward. So i wouldn't be too sad if he searches for another opportunity. Though i'd prefer to get rid of Hashemian again, actually i never wanted him in the first place.
About the HSV second team, i saw they were doing good this season, and some players were included to play in the first team, such as Klingbeil, Hleb or Kucukovic. I heard Hleb is aloud to leave the club though. But Kucukovic called a very talented player by certain HSV employees. So their youth promotion can't be too bad after all yeah, but it may have been former coaches who weren't too interested into getting some cheap good alternatives.

Anyway, i'm as curious as you to get to see some Bundesliga footy again. Theis winter break is just hilarious imo. I mean we're the only big league having this break(maybe france as well, but i dunno) and our weather isn't far different from the english one. They should drop it.

Werder Bremen are about to sign Egyptian magician Mohammed Zidan, been playing in Denmark since he was like 17, amazing flair and technique, scored several wondergoals. Inmaturity is his fallback, convicted of beating his girlfriend, speeding (sth like 115 MPH) and bandling (wore a watch in a tele interview he had bought off a random dude on the street, was recognised by its owner, some rarity worth thousands). Diciplinary problems, mocking crowds after scoring goals in games where the crowds were on his case for above mentioned, flashin a t-shirt saying cry-babies. damaging stadium property and so on. I like the dude though, straight-forward, going on telly frustratingly asking why people were on his case so much, with his less than perfect Danish. A real entertainer, both on and off the field, enjoy.

yeah saw a vid about him somewhere on the net. He has skill no doubt, but he has to change his manner if he plays in a bigger league, especially here in germany he will get problems if he won't change is egoistic way of playing. i can only judge from what saw and heard though. Correct me if it's wrong, please. But i think i Bremn can manage him and i'd like to see him playing for them.

Nono, it's spot on. Actually why his first club in Denmark let him go. He's been learning under his new coach though (fittingly former Danish hero Erik Rasmussen, who's nickname was "The Magician", who eloped to the American indoor league setting unbeatable records there right when he was on the top of his career). Plus you have to give a player like that a little room to play. Would hate to be a teammate of his on the field though.

Bah, Bremen, some time ago I read we wanted him too. I guess our guys were just too sceptical about his lifestyle. Cowards.

news_113681.jpg

Erm, freaky stuff, looks like one of our players injured Zidan so badly in a friendly match that he might miss the rest of the season o_O

The thing is, Zidan was on an initial half year loan deal, which then were to be followed by a permanent move, Wicky might have ruined his career.

Oh I didn't know of that loan agreement, that's pretty tough for him. In addition, it certainly won't improve our relationship with Bremen, which is naturally rather shaky.

Hehe I just deleted the big pic of old heroes, now this thread is actually readable again.