Football goodies

well, i read Zidan is out for 2 months, a pity for him. Would have liked to see him play against Schalke next week.

Now what about Mpenza this Friday, will he play? I hope so, he didn't play a good half imo. ;)

I hope to see Trochowski though, i honestly wouldn't brgrudge him having a good game against his old team, even scoring a goal would be ok as long as it won't affect the end result for our team :D

I think Mpenza will play, but at the moment he wouldn't even score against Kahn if Kuffour finally rammed the goalie's head off ;)
Ah I don't have a good feeling about this, Lauth's return will probably be the only thing to celebrate :(

Trochowski might play for Beinlich, dunno. Ballack will also miss that game if I recall it correctly, hmmm that's not bad at all...

Yeah!

anstoss27ty.jpg

Oh yeah, Hildebrand would be great, but it seems illusory to even try to convince him to come over. Not everyone cares about Hamburg's oh so beautiful looks, some players might also want to have success ;)

hehe, ah well they will play a good season i'm sure, nevermind the first game..

but you're right i don't think Hildebrand will go to Hamburg, he might be off to the premier league. Liverpool would be a good adress and so would be Arsenal. At least Liverpool need a decent keeper, cause Dudek always makes his mistakes and Kirkland is injured a lot. I heard that they bought a new young keeper from Leeds though.
SInce Arsenal and Lehman don#t seem to get together anymore they maybe need a new goalie either.

liverpool just bought scott carson from leeds. but he's a future investment (18 years old is a tad too young to play as a keeper in the premiership), so we'll have to make do with dudek for the time being.

sad thing is, he was one of the better ones against southhampton last saturday...

well yeah scott carson is U21 national keeper right. sounds promising, but you're right might be a tad to early.
Southampton was a blast somehow, never expected that result. I dunno why Pool has this up and down but the surely have to work on it to reach a champions league ranking which might keep Gerrard to the reds another year.
Still Benitez does a good job in his first year, one couldn't expect a miracle this season. But they surely need improvement in team play and with time this will come i hope.