Football predictions

manchester all the way. so newcastle bought kluivert, i believe shearer is still better than him. by the way, fenerbahce will win the Champions leauge.

1. Man U
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool

I think Norwich will surprise a lot of people, with the purchases of Helveg and Mathias Jonson, they've even reinforced my liking of them. Think Everton will be in for a fight against relegation, and sourly miss Gravesen when he's gone.

Everton should sell Rooney and strenghten up the squad.
With the squad today it seems hard to get over the middle im afraid......
In not shure if M jonson is so good as you say Allan, but mabye you are a Bröndby fan.

1.Chelsea
2.Arsenal
3.Man Utd

10.Rovers

14.Everton

18.Bolton(hopefully)
19.Norwich
20.Crystal palace

epicus said:
In not shure if M jonson is so good as you say Allan, but mabye you are a Bröndby fan.

Not a Brøndby fan, but Jonson is cool, don't underestimate how hard it is for a Swede to become so popular in Denmark, haha, always gives his best effort, just what a newly promoted side needs, and Helveg is as sound defensively as any full-back. 2 quality players, both professionally and personally, people to lean on for the young lads.

btw, that Arsenal prediction is only if they sell Viera, maddest thing I've heard in a while.

Cisse will light up the premiership this season. With Baros there as well, the wonderboy might very well end up the wondersub.

lets see, it's quite hard to have a precise prediction who of the 3-5 teams will win the premiership.

Anyhow, this what i think:

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool (depends on a transfer of a new midfielder though)
4. ManU (with the leaving of Sir Alex)
5. Birmingham
6. Newcastle
7. Middlesborough
8. Aston Villa
9. Everton

just a vague prediction but you asked for it.

1.Manchester United(i don't really believe it but that's my fav team)
2.Chelsea(because they still need some regular scorers, Mutu sold to Juventus)
3.Arsenal(because of the departure of Vieira and Wiltord)
4.Newcastle(because because)
5.Fulham(because i think this team has good capacities)

And AC Milan is gonna win the champions league i think, although i'd like to see Barcelona.

Everton wont struggle relegation (again) I reckon we will have a decent season myself.

So come on what does everyone think about this sven scandal. I mean the guy is about 5 foot 4 and looks like a pigmy goat how the hell does he do it? more to the point did he just keep his job cos they cant afford to pay his off or what? hmm..

1. liverpool (yes they will actually do it)
2. chelsea
3. united
4. arsenal

relegated: everton

FA cup: spurs
mickey mouse cup: norwich
champions league: arsenal

What about other championships?
France :
1.Monaco (I'd like them to do it, they purchased Kallon, Charenton and maybe Saviola)
2.Marseilles
3.PSG
4.Lyons(no they won't do it again fuckin'bastards!!!)
5.Auxerre

Spain :
1.Barcelona
2.FC Valencia
3.R.Madrid
4.Deportivo

Italy :
1.Inter (yes they will do it this year!!!)
2.Milan AC
3.Juventus
4.AS Roma
5.Parma
6.Fiorentina

Germany :
1.Bayern
2.Bayer Leverkusen
3.Schalke04
4.B.Dortmund
5.W.Bremen

Holland :
1.Ajax (for the 120th time)
2.Feyenoord
3.PSV Eindhoven

feel free to make your own predictions!!!

has anyone seen Shrek 2 yet? any good? heard its not as good as the first one

rooney_shrek_morph_5.gif