footie!!

Originally posted by BARBARIAN
Finally someone who is addicted to football like me..;)
welcome...:hotjump:

finally :cry: im a bit let down there. :D

and um, well your a bit early for the world cup mate.

its gonna be hell for me though, exams and all at the same time, and if by chance theres an exam whilst taking my exam im gonna have half a mind on the paper and half on the match, damn them, they're so stupid for having exams when the world cups on.

in short Football rules, and Arsenal For The Double, we can do it again.

Barbi you forgot about me :mad: :mad:

I like all English clubs maybe except Man Utd though I definitely support them when they play against, say, a German club (except Hertha Berlin).

I read the Nick Hornby book and I loved it and it made me like Arsenal even more. Though Steve Harris made me love WHU too :)

But anyway, these are all crap compared to VIDEOTON :D

Oh, the world cup... i'll have nothing else to do than watching the games 24h a day :cool:

HELL YEAH! im not gonna miss a singel game of the world cup,gonna rent a wide screen TV whith the boys and never leave the fucking house maybe a quick run at halv time too the subway too gett the nice weed but otherwise my ass stays glued hehe uufhh mate im sorry exams when THE cup is on auuffh!! thats shity! but hey England`s gott "SVENNIS" so hmm that group is gonna be Argentina(1)England(2)Nigeria(3) u lucky bastards Uruguay`s gott France n Senegal shit..!!:Smokin:

Hmmm i wanna see yure top 10 world cup list!?????:D

Attachments

• sosa.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 6
Originally posted by Evilho
Barbi you forgot about me :mad: :mad:

I didn't forget you but u forgot here,us,posting messages vs vs :( :cry:

Anyway;
I am a fenerbahce fan here in turkey...
My fav. teams according to countries are:
Liverpool =>england
R.Madrid =>spain
Dortmund =>germany
The team where batistuta plays for in italy..=>now roma
Marseille =>france

I like Arsenal too and used to hate Man.Utd but I got sympathy now because of Veron and their style of play...

alright, im an Arsenal fan. as for other countries, well as football Italia used to show live matches and i watch it every saturday morning i thought i'd become a Milan fan, make the games more interesting and all, pretty crappy first few seasons, finishing 10th a few times, but they're good to watch, not lately though, i think we need another Boban sort of player, when we won it, we had leanardo and Boban, now we have only rui costa, great player though. anywho predictions for world cup?

Italy to win it, if not they'll go out on penalties. :D quote me on that when it happens. :cool:

Fenerbache fan huh!? in turkey im a Galatasaray fan like there style of play have a lot of turk friends so de disscusion is allways on hehe..
damn i hate Madrid and Barcelona mate sorry but in spain its Valencia and Deportivo la Coruña they gott the passion of football thats nice too watch not multi millon teams such as madrid:D

and Italy ahhh..Maradona!! My fav is Inter and second is Juventus but they are playing like shit this year dono why??

Galatasaray...argghhhh..Rivals...:puke:
But I have to accept that they rock in europe matches..:cry:

Anyway...I think france or argentina will won the world cup..
I wish it will be argentina..
And wish that turkey can make up to the quarter-finals..:D

did you know:

in the last four (maybe 3) world cups, Italy have only lost 1 game in normal time - a group game with Ireland which didnt matter, the rest have been out on penalties and extra time. oh well, hard luck or what.

also, not really a big quiz thing or anything, just a reminder that Holland missed 2 penalties in normal time, or was it one, and hit the post was it in the world cup 98 semis, not to mentio 3 in the shoot out, well they should have won it that year. :err: anyway...

Originally posted by _Transparent_
did you know:

in the last four (maybe 3) world cups, Italy have only lost 1 game in normal time - a group game with Ireland which didnt matter, the rest have been out on penalties and extra time.
also, not really a big quiz thing or anything, just a reminder that Holland missed 2 penalties in normal time, or was it one, and hit the post was it in the world cup 98 semis, not to mentio 3 in the shoot out, well they should have won it that year. :err: anyway...

What do you mean it didn't matter? It was their first group game, of course it did matter! They were very lucky to qualify for the quarter finals!
let me remember:
1990 - penalties Argentina semi final
1994 - penalties Brazil final
1998 - penalties dunno who quarter final
but it was only in 1990 when they played really well!

About Holland, that was in the 2000 EC mate :D

and btw hungary haven't lost a single WC game since 1986 either ;)