For Evergrey fans

Recreation Day is a flawless album. I absolutely love Evergrey productions because they seem, at least to my ears, to have very prominent highs, and well my ears don't pick up bass as well as treble so it works for me. The sound of Recreation Day seems to be the most professional of their catalog without having the overly condensed feel of MMA. I would love to hear them return to their early sound, production-wise, which was my only real problem with MMA as I think it would have been a much stronger album with a more cutting guitar sound.

Additionally, I'd love to see Evergrey do a few more ballads ala For Every Tear That Falls. That song, especially live, really hits me and I bet Tom has a few more in him... and maybe his wife could join him cuz she's damn hot, on the eyes and the ears...

and maybe his wife could join him cuz she's damn hot, on the eyes and the ears...

I'm a super horny guy & I want some damn pictures.

EG is a decent band, but nothing more. I would have to really listen to all his stuff before I get excited about a new album from him. I have SDT, ISoT, & RD & the only one I've got into was ISoT. SDT really annoyes me to listen to, especially that 3rd track. RD has gotten quite a few spins from me & althought it's decent it's not really memorable. I think it does have better production than the other two though.