For Every Leaf That Falls

Actually, the bonus tracks on Amid are from an old, two song demo. For Every Leaf That Falls was never re-released on anything... yet. The songs were re-recorded for Sculptured Ivy. If you want a copy of the original EP, it's tough to come by. Email me, and I'll see if we can find you one.

Originally posted by Novembers Paul
Actually, the bonus tracks on Amid are from an old, two song demo. For Every Leaf That Falls was never re-released on anything... yet. The songs were re-recorded for Sculptured Ivy. If you want a copy of the original EP, it's tough to come by. Email me, and I'll see if we can find you one.

Paul, I emailed you. Let me know what if you can locate one. Thanks in advance.

$8? You know how many of those I gave away? If I'd have known eventually we could get $8 for them, I'd have saved more. I think we only put like $1500 into that, maybe less, and made like 1000 copies. Paul, how much did we spend on that thing?

Where'd you find it btw?

Yeah, I like ordering from RedStream. The End, Dark Symphonies, and Red Stream are the best online mailorders IMO. All have cheap prices and excellent shipping.

FREE? That's OK. Send it to some fan that can't afford it. I have a few dollars to spend. I don't mind.