For female Nevermore fans only......

Who's the hottest member of Nevermore - Past or present?

• Warrel

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Jim

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Jeff

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Van

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Curran

• Pat

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Tim

• Total voters
What about Chuck Schuldiner then?

Did any of you ever have a "crush" on him?? I am certain that he was MUCH better looking than that obituary dude...

(peace...)

Originally posted by Trapped
What about Chuck Schuldiner then?
Did any of you ever have a "crush" on him?? I am certain that he was MUCH better looking than that obituary dude...
(peace...)
He was - at least according to my opinion - but I have never looked at him the way most girls would do at the Backstreet Boys guys or something. Did he have a wife/kids btw?

Rest in Peace Chuck! We are missing you!! :cry:

There will come a day, when I have CD's, and the girls will say "I want that hot drummer guy." =)

J

ieuwwwwww...spandex isn't sexy!
Except the view from the back..it'll tell you how nice that butt is.. From the front? nah, no thanks! I'd rather see a guy in a nice boxershort or uhh...a kilt?
hihi ;) (wonder how the view would be from below..)
DAMN! Why are drummers always in the back?
:err:

xxx Iris xxx

The one i'm talking about doesn't have to hide..(although, that's what i think) hehe
Actually, there are more drummers who are better looking then their lead singer!

Talking about things that make you go hmm...
:lol:

xxx Iris xxx

Pete's an asshole! Mustaine and Warrel, very much non-assholes =).

As it is, Im gonna have my drums RIGHT UP FRONT, so I can actually participate w/ the crowd. Actually, right now, between songs... a lot of times I get up and run to the front and say silly shit on the mic. That's just me I guess. Hey Wendy, how far is Sweden from Amsterdam? Ill tell you why I ask later. And another thing... I DO have a pic ya know, so, you can decide for yourselves whether Im ugly or not or whatever... uhhh.. just ask. =)

J

Niiiiiiiiiice present you got there, Wendy! ;)
I didn't know you used electronic drums?
Well, heavy newyear , see ya.

xxx Iris xxx

lmao, I was gonna say that myself, but Im glad I didnt... I'd have to face the fury and rage of Wendy. Well anyways, I should be in Sweden in like.. May or June or whatever.

J

the swedes who live in the south of Sweden often take the plane in Copenhagen instead of going up north to Stockholm to grab a plane that goes southwards anyway... just doesn';t make sense.

I'm pretty sure our dear webmistress is aware of the fact that Copenhagen isn';t in Sweden...just wanted to be a smartass

Originally posted by Smartass
the swedes who live in the south of Sweden often take the plane in Copenhagen instead of going up north to Stockholm to grab a plane that goes southwards anyway... just doesn';t make sense.

I'm pretty sure our dear webmistress is aware of the fact that Copenhagen isn';t in Sweden...just wanted to be a smartass

you succeded!

Come on WD. How the hell did your votes sky rocket all of the sudden. Did you send out an email to every groupie you ever bang (men and women) and ask them to vote for you, or did you just figure out a way to vote for yourself a hundred times.

ahahahahahahha

Originally posted by battle_angel
Come on WD. How the hell did your votes sky rocket all of the sudden. Did you send out an email to every groupie you ever bang (men and women) and ask them to vote for you, or did you just figure out a way to vote for yourself a hundred times.
Hmmmm...... It seems to be true..... 119 votes for Warrel... And are there so many girlie fans of Nevermore on this board????? :D I haven't noticed it before...

i am now officially announcing that i'm running for president of the world. my first action will be to enforce mandatory pube shaving. pubic hair is a menace second only to terrorism and must be dealt with quickly before all the turban-wearing pube-bearing maniacs blow more buildings up! so be a good girl and shave that cooch. do it for yer country!