For female Nevermore fans only......

Who's the hottest member of Nevermore - Past or present?

• Warrel

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Jim

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Jeff

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Van

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Curran

• Pat

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Tim

• Total voters
B

Battle_Angel

Who do you gals think is the hottest member of Nevermore - past or present?

??? Where is Mark Arrington??? he isn't a well known member, but atleast he played on an album unlike Curran. I vote for Mark hahahahahaha

True Light probably likes Pat O'brien the best, because he likes to hear those death metal growls while getting punished...

holy shit... I have gone too far. MT I mean no disrespect, but I can't help myself.

Well, I guess I'm getting too old to decide which music is good by the number of goodlooking guys in the band......... But if you want me to make an order..... :D
1. - Jeff
2. - Curran
3. - Jim
4. - Warrel
5. - Van
From the almost current lineup... I don't give votes though for the ex-members......:D

I guess my current order would go:

1. Warrel
2. Curran
3. Jim
4. Van
5. Jeff

Why can't we prove that we are better than men? That when we listen to a group, we do it for the music and not for the men (...oh he is so sweeeeeeeet!).

Does it matter who the hottest is? We won't have the chance to get them in our bed anyway.

So, let me please enjoy their music and only their music.

Originally posted by enitharmon
Why can't we prove that we are better than men? That when we listen to a group, we do it for the music and not for the men (...oh he is so sweeeeeeeet!).

Does it matter who the hottest is? We won't have the chance to get them in our bed anyway.

:rolleyes:

...But if you ask me too then no, I don't prefer blondes. What is more I love it when a guy has dark brown or black hair, beautiful blue eyes or deep dark brown ones.....

BTW I prefer intelligence and a great sense of humor than a beautiful haircolor......:)

I have a funny feeling that Warrel is voting for himself every night. Isn't he one of the few band members that ever visits the board???

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:)

Originally posted by ChickManDude
I have a funny feeling that Warrel is voting for himself every night....
:D If you think so................ Should we start a new topic asking Warrel himself about it?

Originally posted by enitharmon

Try Jim,he's easy hehe:p

LOL...
man yeah you know , your his right hand man.

Best commnet ever.